PDA

View Full Version : Is there an upgrades screen?

gamer025
01-13-2010, 11:34 AM
In SH3 you can see what upgrades and subs are available in the future.

I have never found a screen like that in SH4. Although it's more realistic if there isn't one, I'm just curious to see what sort of technologies and subs the US has over time.

gamer025
01-13-2010, 11:34 AM

I have never found a screen like that in SH4. Although it's more realistic if there isn't one, I'm just curious to see what sort of technologies and subs the US has over time.

tambor198
01-13-2010, 04:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gamer025:

I have never found a screen like that in SH4. Although it's more realistic if there isn't one, I'm just curious to see what sort of technologies and subs the US has over time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you'd like to find out some info the US Submarines in SHIV check some of the links out below my sig. You should find them very informative.

MWolfe1963
01-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Also, some of the mods like TMO add equipment you won't see in stock, like the APR1 radar detection. TMO also gives you equipment at the proper date, so you won't have those decoys under late war, ect..

gamer025
01-19-2010, 12:32 PM
So there's no upgrades screen? poop.

Wolferz
01-22-2010, 07:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gamer025:
So there's no upgrades screen? poop. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you return to port, click on the sub that sits on your desk. It may be what you're looking for.