PDA

View Full Version : The Trajan Market Code

simo719
12-22-2010, 02:48 AM
How come my friend who i live with have received a code to download a extra mission (the trajan market) in single player mode, but i haven't? seems a bit unfair.

simo719
12-22-2010, 02:48 AM
How come my friend who i live with have received a code to download a extra mission (the trajan market) in single player mode, but i haven't? seems a bit unfair.

shpapy
12-22-2010, 02:52 AM
how can you access the mission?

simo719
12-22-2010, 02:54 AM
ubisoft emailed him a unique code that he can use, in the exclusive content menu of brotherhood

simo719
12-22-2010, 02:54 AM
i guess it loads on its own i dont know

shpapy
12-22-2010, 03:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by simo719:
i guess it loads on its own i dont know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did u actually did the mission?

shpapy
12-22-2010, 03:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The Trajan Market </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
o.k apparently i done those missions
i found some vids on youtube not mine that shows the location,

here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDz1lQ4eF8
the locations are marked with Templar lair signs.

Cybermanc9
12-22-2010, 03:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How come my friend who i live with have received a code to download a extra mission (the trajan market) in single player mode, but i haven't? seems a bit unfair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO!

What seems unfair is that I paid a few quid EXTRA for the Trajan Market on a special edition disc and now it is being spammed out FREE to everyman and his dog. (I also got the email)

shpapy
12-22-2010, 03:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cybermanc9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How come my friend who i live with have received a code to download a extra mission (the trajan market) in single player mode, but i haven't? seems a bit unfair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO!

What seems unfair is that I paid a few quid EXTRA for the Trajan Market on a special edition disc and now it is being spammed out FREE to everyman and his dog. (I also got the email) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is this DLC for free now? this is baD stuff i payed extra for the codex edition and now its available for all?? bughhhhh ubi again...

bkb34
12-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Well, well, well... this hasn't even crossed my mind until now, but I didn't get the "Trajan Market" or the "Aquaducts"(or whatever they were called??) bonus maps with my "Collector's Edition", that I paid twice as much for as the regular game. I pre-ordered from BestBuy and got the "Officer" multiplayer character and all the other stuff which is all complete garbage in my honest opinion. A jack in the box (that I had no interest in to begin with), a hard copy map of Rome (which is completely useless, it has no markings of any type or legend), the bonus disk with the "soundtrack" (which is totally a pain to interact with), "behind the scenes videos of the Making of AC:B and what-not" (which I had seen all of them on youtube before the game even came out), an "interactive first look at the new AC comic 'The Fall'" (which is OK, i guess, but still has much to be desired), and something else that I can't even remember what it is (which shows how riveting it was). The only thing that was somewhat neat IMO was the art concept book, but it wasn't worth paying twice the money for either.

The only reason I even ordered the "Collector's Ed." was the bonus maps, and I didn't even get them.... I'm just glad I realized it now so I can call customer support and hopefully get the codes to unlock these. This whole time I've been thinking they were already integrated into the "CE" disk and that I didn't even need the code for them, just to find out they were not even included... I actually thought I might have played them and just didn't realize it, until this thread

I had already decided, that NEVER, EVER again would I buy a "Special/Collector's Ed." of any game, just because after seeing what actually came with it... It's nowhere near worth paying twice as much for, then let alone they are supposedly sending out free codes for the "Bonus Maps" that I paid out the wazoo for...

Now, I absolutely love everything about AC series, but will definitely not give them twice the money for the same thing I could/should have apparently gotten for free, plus some complete trash (which is what it will be soon, unless someone wants to buy a Jack in the box (doctor), and the extra disk, and concept art book from me... haha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)

Sorry for so much text, this just really angers me that I paid so much more for pretty much nothing....

ChaosxNetwork
12-22-2010, 09:33 AM
Why are some people so stupid? You do not pay for the extra in-game content when buying editions such as the codex as those are just computer coding that costs almost nothing, what you are paying for is the Packaging! and the Renaissance box! You know the things that cost money to mass manufacture. Why do you think that I, who ordered the HMV - Exclusive Edition got the Harlequin plus the Aqueducts map, plus a copy of the game for the same price as just standard edition copy of the game? You people are so easily bought into business marketing.
But to answer your question OP you must be signed up for UPlay and also Mr_Shade said that the E-Mails are sent in batches so your will come probably just in the later batches.

bkb34
12-22-2010, 10:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Why are some people so stupid? You do not pay for the extra in-game content when buying editions such as the codex as those are just computer coding that costs almost nothing, what you are paying for is the Packaging! and the Renaissance box! You know the things that cost money to mass manufacture. Why do you think that I, who ordered the HMV - Exclusive Edition got the Harlequin plus the Aqueducts map, plus a copy of the game for the same price as just standard edition copy of the game? You people are so easily bought into business marketing.
But to answer your question OP you must be signed up for UPlay and also Mr_Shade said that the E-Mails are sent in batches so your will come probably just in the later batches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm guessing this was directed towards me, along with the others about "being so stupid", but I beg to differ friend. I understand what I "paid for", but as I said above was not impressed with it in the least bit. I figured the "bonus maps" would be accessible to everyone before long, but not so soon... And that doesn't bother me, I'm aggravated that I did not even receive the codes to begin with... Also, as I said above, the main reason I bought the "Collector's Ed." was the "bonus maps", not because I didn't think they would never be unlocked to all after some time, but that I wanted to have access to them right off the bat...

Congratulations on receiving your "Exclusive Edition" at such a good price, but before you start calling people "STUPID", you should think twice and simply explain what you just said without the name calling to be a helpful contributor to the forum and not come off as such a d*ck... If you had done this, I would have simply stated, as I have twice now, what I was aggravated about without calling you out for being an a**hole...

Also, I don't know what all came with your edition, but wouldn't you agree in saying that the "bonus" stuff is lacking?

lokie56
03-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Anyone know if the Trajan Market and Aqueduct maps ever come out for regular versions of brotherhood as DLC?

Oatkeeper
03-05-2011, 07:07 PM
If I remember correctly Ubi was giving codes away to uPlay members.

unfortunately I NEVER got a code and I have been waiting for it since they did it, even been checking my junk folder...

AnthonyA85
03-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Well, i'm getting the codex edition, but i doubt i'm actually gonna play those maps, i've seen playthroughs on youtube, and both the templar lairs are chase missions. I hate those. I really do.

And, if i remember correctly, last year, they gave out the three templar lairs for AC2, though i don't think they were free, (I didn't get those either)