PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Kaileena

Avast201
08-30-2011, 10:09 AM
HI,uplay members.I've been thinkng about previous disscussion about POP 6-what could the story be alike and i have a suggestion.How would it be to take kaileena back by some mystical powers even more powerful than the sands of time.A power that could go into the spiritual world and revive dead ones.Eventually to save set her free one more time by the prince.(although i think the disscussions about things like that are easily ignored and forgotten,i mean no one will want to talk about this game anymore.)So,what do you say??Thanks for reading.

Avast201
08-30-2011, 10:09 AM
HI,uplay members.I've been thinkng about previous disscussion about POP 6-what could the story be alike and i have a suggestion.How would it be to take kaileena back by some mystical powers even more powerful than the sands of time.A power that could go into the spiritual world and revive dead ones.Eventually to save set her free one more time by the prince.(although i think the disscussions about things like that are easily ignored and forgotten,i mean no one will want to talk about this game anymore.)So,what do you say??Thanks for reading.