PDA

View Full Version : December Prize Contributions

tambor198
12-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Now that the December Screenshot Comps are underway I think I can reveal the name of the generous person who contributed the Crusade In The Pacific DVD set and the SHIV Mousepad. And that would be VikingGrandad. Thanks, VG, for your very generous contributions. The person who contributed the Victory At Sea DVD set wishes to remain anonymous.

BTW, the screenshots that are coming in for the month of December sofar are really good. The competition is going to be be really stiff when the voting comes around. If you haven't entered yet now is a great time to do so. If you've never entered before now is a great time to start.

tambor198
12-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Now that the December Screenshot Comps are underway I think I can reveal the name of the generous person who contributed the Crusade In The Pacific DVD set and the SHIV Mousepad. And that would be VikingGrandad. Thanks, VG, for your very generous contributions. The person who contributed the Victory At Sea DVD set wishes to remain anonymous.

BTW, the screenshots that are coming in for the month of December sofar are really good. The competition is going to be be really stiff when the voting comes around. If you haven't entered yet now is a great time to do so. If you've never entered before now is a great time to start.

Realjambo
12-08-2008, 01:54 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif