PDA

View Full Version : xbox live issues

shadownet_363
09-27-2007, 03:07 AM
last nite i was experiencing severe connection issues whilst playing on line,everytime i searched for a game it was taking ages to connect to a the host and when i did finaly manage to get into a game i couldnt use cover,i could not crouch down or even reload my weapon,could be due to the fact that halo 3 was released yesterday,from which caused the server to overload and crash???

shadownet_363
09-27-2007, 03:07 AM
last nite i was experiencing severe connection issues whilst playing on line,everytime i searched for a game it was taking ages to connect to a the host and when i did finaly manage to get into a game i couldnt use cover,i could not crouch down or even reload my weapon,could be due to the fact that halo 3 was released yesterday,from which caused the server to overload and crash???

Mr.Hanky2005
09-27-2007, 05:05 AM
I think it is because of Halo 3, I've been having major lag lately.

ELECTR1C_F4LC0N
09-27-2007, 10:03 AM
i couldn't even go on multiplayer for any game yesterday. I was well pead off. But it would make sense with the release of Halo3. I get my first pay check tomorrow so i know what im buying. Thing is though, theres gonna be so many people on the game that im starting to worry that i might not be able to get on any multiplayer match cause they'll all be full before i connect to em. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif But, i also gonna get a new TV cause 15" is just not ok to play games on. lol

racerhys
09-29-2007, 08:19 AM
it only happden becuse evey one is on halo 3 and it is very busy

winning_formula
09-29-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah it was becasue of the amount of bandwidth Halo was creating, Its been fixed now though.

ELECTR1C_F4LC0N
09-29-2007, 08:00 PM
i'm playing on Halo 3 now and it actually says how many people are playing online.

507967 players

GSG_9_Rage
09-29-2007, 10:51 PM
Jeepers! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Thats a lot of people!

o WhoCares o
09-29-2007, 11:31 PM
this is crazy. Live has hit over the 2 million mark way long ago. And the lag and issues I've been experiencing since Halo 3 are rediculous. Not only does it lag when playing other games but it also lags when playing Halo 3. And yeah it does say 574,000 members online playing Halo 3 but if Microsoft expects their service to be top notch then they should have a system that is capable of handling 1 million members easy. 5 million shouldn't be out of the question unless they don't think their product is going to meet those expectations.

winning_formula
09-30-2007, 01:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ELECTR1C_F4LC0N:
i'm playing on Halo 3 now and it actually says how many people are playing online.

507967 players </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah and the cool thing is it shows the people playing as dots on the world map. Theres one person playing in the whole of Iceland. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif And shock horror the U.S is covered in dots. 2nd to that is the U.K. , then Europe, then Austalasia,Japan, and finally S.Africa.