PDA

View Full Version : REQ for Deniable Ops feature...

mudsak
04-17-2010, 09:14 AM
If possible... I would really like to see the ability to save progress in a deniable ops match. Also... I would really like the ability to "Retry Last Check Point" in deniable ops. This particular feature is available in the campaign...why wouldn't it be available in deniable ops???

mudsak
04-17-2010, 09:14 AM
If possible... I would really like to see the ability to save progress in a deniable ops match. Also... I would really like the ability to "Retry Last Check Point" in deniable ops. This particular feature is available in the campaign...why wouldn't it be available in deniable ops???

CoastalGirl
04-17-2010, 09:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mudsak:
If possible... I would really like to see the ability to save progress in a deniable ops match. Also... I would really like the ability to "Retry Last Check Point" in deniable ops. This particular feature is available in the campaign...why wouldn't it be available in deniable ops??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'd like to be able to save, too, and restart sections as well as start over completely (I've been trying to get that one realistic achievement, and having to exit to the lobby to retry is kind of time consuming).

italics560
04-17-2010, 09:35 AM
I want to do some interrogations in Deniable Ops. Archers voice is scary.

Powerslave01
04-17-2010, 09:38 AM
It has been said before... Objective based game modes plox..?

Joshua Morrison
04-17-2010, 09:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italics560:
I want to do some interrogations in Deniable Ops. Archers voice is scary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He sounds like batman every once and a while.