PDA

View Full Version : oh my god... i think im about to lose it

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Ok... im a little angry right now so bear with me. I got my copy yesterday and my friend came over today. I happened to get my progress reports from school today... and had to get them signed..(i hate it when they make you get it signed..) When my friend walked in my room my chaos theory was sitting on the floor for some reason and my friend jumps in to scare me and lands RIGHT on it.. and now my cd is mutilated and i cant get another one cuz my grades suck now... WHYYYY!!!?!?!?

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Ok... im a little angry right now so bear with me. I got my copy yesterday and my friend came over today. I happened to get my progress reports from school today... and had to get them signed..(i hate it when they make you get it signed..) When my friend walked in my room my chaos theory was sitting on the floor for some reason and my friend jumps in to scare me and lands RIGHT on it.. and now my cd is mutilated and i cant get another one cuz my grades suck now... WHYYYY!!!?!?!?

DarKA55ASSIN
03-30-2005, 05:20 PM
i suggest u kill ur mate

hkassassin47
03-30-2005, 05:21 PM
okay, you should be doing your homework instead of playing scct. Second, your friend sounds like a *** (no offence meant toward you)
Thirdly, don't ****h away school, as your education is a lot more important than a new game.

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-30-2005, 05:24 PM
yes mother

DarKA55ASSIN
03-30-2005, 05:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SiLeNT-KiLLa134:
yes mother <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
hahaha mumma knows http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

hkassassin47
03-30-2005, 05:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SiLeNT-KiLLa134:
yes mother <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, you wouldn't be in this situation if you had listened to your mother http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-30-2005, 05:27 PM
lol THIS IS NOT HELPINGGGG how bout one of you go out and buy one and mail it to me heh http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

hkassassin47
03-30-2005, 05:30 PM
give me your address and $53 plus shipping and handling and you have a deal!

SteadyAim
03-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah, school is very important, but that was just horrible, horrible misfortune.

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Sure ill just give you my address on a forum in which thousands are looking at only to be hunted by some kinda hitman sent at me by my enemies that lost to me in SvM

wowmark32
03-30-2005, 05:37 PM
OK here is what you do... im not joking here.

U WILL GO TO YOUR FRIEND AND MAKE HIM BY YOU A NEW ONE (u might even be able to convince him u broke the LE one lol). You dont sound to old to me so if he says he wont go buy a new one tell him mom...or dad (you know which one is more strict so you pick the right one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif). If there parents sympothize with him then i would go to your own mom(even if ur grades SUX!) and say he FIGGIN broke my CD he WILL get me a new one (i dont know about bringing in the police on this, i think you assume responsibility once he enters your house so.....ur done).

Chaos4Sure
03-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Now that doesnt happen everyday.

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-30-2005, 05:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wowmark32:
OK here is what you do... im not joking here.

U WILL GO TO YOUR FRIEND AND MAKE HIM BY YOU A NEW ONE (u might even be able to convince him u broke the LE one lol). You dont sound to old to me so if he says he wont go buy a new one tell him mom...or dad (you know which one is more strict so you pick the right one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif). If there parents sympothize with him then i would go to your own mom(even if ur grades SUX!) and say he FIGGIN broke my CD he WILL get me a new one (i dont know about bringing in the police on this, i think you assume responsibility once he enters your house so.....ur done). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dials*********** 9...1.......1

Broom347
03-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Your friend wrecked it, he should replace it for you...that would be the mature thing on his part to do. If he's only like 8 years old, convince his parents to make him replace it.

ColdRecon
03-30-2005, 05:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hkassassin47:
okay, you should be doing your homework instead of playing scct. Second, your friend sounds like a *** (no offence meant toward you)
Thirdly, don't ****h away school, as your education is a lot more important than a new game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy **** i didnt know my mom was on this forum...

and i'd just get ur friend to buy u a new game and if not then i tell his parents and let them torture the boy

ChaotixCTRL
03-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Maybe it's a sign to stop playing games and to improve on your school works.

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-30-2005, 05:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChaotixCTRL:
Maybe it's a sign to stop playing games and to improve on your school works. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh oh guys daddys home

ChaotixCTRL
03-30-2005, 05:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChaotixCTRL:
Maybe it's a sign to stop playing games and to improve on your school works. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh oh guys daddys home <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh oh errrr your on your own.

ScreaminEagle.
03-30-2005, 09:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ColdRecon:
and i'd just get ur friend to buy u a new game and if not then i tell his parents and let them torture the boy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude don't be a freakin tattletale! don't go whinin to the grown-ups! Kick his ***!!!!!

BTW, DANG that's terrible luck man. I would probably shoot myself if that happened to me. LOL, kinda funny tho, since it happened to you instead http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

disturbed4686
03-30-2005, 09:21 PM
You should have bought it from EB and gotten the 1 year of coverage for $3. If it gets scratched or broken, they'll replace it for you for free. But if you didn't...your screwed and it sucks to be you.

I-Myth-I
03-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Hehe, my EB gave the guys who pre-ordered the LE a 1 year warranty for a $1 ^_^

chaostheory2009
03-30-2005, 09:31 PM
****! that's gotta suck! anyway, go to ur friend, and slowly torture him Fisher style until he buys u a new game. if he doesn't tell him that he will meet his death in a most untimely fashion.

mrguytodd
03-30-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm terribly sorry to hear about you leaving the game on the floor for anyone to step on it.

I-Myth-I
03-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Torture him the way that guy was torturing the guy on the lighthouse mission

shadowsoldier14
03-30-2005, 10:25 PM
How about you do your freakin homework you slacker.

Xx_Chaos_xX
03-31-2005, 12:29 AM
Make that biatch buy you a new game. And a new video game, especially Splinter Cell, is more important than education. Right now, I'm wiping my *** with my homework.

Jae187
03-31-2005, 12:40 AM
...screamingeagle said

"BTW, DANG that's terrible luck man. I would probably shoot myself if that happened to me. LOL, kinda funny tho, since it happened to you instead :Big Grin: "

holy ****...I can't stop laughing! HAHA that was the greatest display of complete selfishness without REALLY meaning to be mean. not saying your selfish...jut thought it was FUnNY! HAHA

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-31-2005, 05:55 AM
im getting it again today or tomorrow im trading in like 300 games for it though lol but i dont mind cuz i never play em anwyways

Lhorkan
03-31-2005, 06:06 AM
It would've been more intelligent though to put a sign "no jumping here" on your door, and at least: <span class="ev_code_red">don't let "55 expansive games lie around on the floor! Put the box on your desk for crying out loud!</span> Is it really that hard? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Ghost_Leader_1
03-31-2005, 06:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shadowsoldier14:
How about you do your freakin homework you slacker. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">+1</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

Omega_224
03-31-2005, 10:35 AM
Hee hee hee hee... *clears throat*

No really, though. That sucks. Big. EA BIG. EA BIG sucks. Either way... But you really shouldn't have left it on the floor. You should've made an altar for it. LOL. Way up on your dresser. Inside an iron protective box. With chains. And lazers. And guard dogs. But really. Why'd you leave it on the floor? And why'd your friend jump on it. It is kind of funny though. Like Screamingeagle said. Hee hee.

Terrax213
03-31-2005, 10:44 AM
Definitely you should have already had a shrine set up for the game, not have it lying on the floor .. and if you were in your room, the disc should have been in your Xbox being played http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif .. but in all seriousness, your friend should really buy you a replacement. That just flat out sucks .... that's straight up tough luck ... lol. Personally I would have beaten the hell out of him right then and there. Look on the bright side though ... A few weeks from now you and he will be laughing it up. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Omega_224
03-31-2005, 10:48 AM
I'd probably hate him for the rest of my life, but yeah. If it was me I would be laughing.... Laughing at my terrible plan to get back at him... Bwahahahaha! Oh... Heh.

black ops freak
03-31-2005, 11:08 AM
Too bad about your game. However, why are you blaming your friend for your misfortune when your grades are what's killing you? We're just telling you the way it is: grades are way more important than any game, period. If you weren't doing so bad in school, you wouldn't have this problem, would you? Buckle down, give yourself a future, and then get that kid to buy you SCCT.

limafoxtrot
03-31-2005, 11:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by disturbed4686:
You should have bought it from EB and gotten the 1 year of coverage for $3. If it gets scratched or broken, they'll replace it for you for free. But if you didn't...your screwed and it sucks to be you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That coverage is the biggest scam going. Take care of your stuff and you don't need to pay an extra $3.

Anyway, dude - I think your firend owes you a new game. In the mean time, do your homework since you have nothing to play. That way you wont have these issues in the future.

The_black_shado
03-31-2005, 01:07 PM
I think...

You should sneak into his house at night and wake him up by making noises. Get him to follow the noises, then pop out and grab him fisher style, and Bust his neck or Throw him over the railing of the Stairwell (if its a 2 story house).

You got it worse then me. My mom wont let me get it unless my grades improve. SUX TO BE YOU http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif