PDA

View Full Version : Neutral creature

castiel_gabriel
04-26-2011, 03:14 PM

castiel_gabriel
04-26-2011, 03:14 PM

ChaosArchon85
04-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Some cool ideas. I'd love to throw myself into creative dreaming about new additions to HoMM, but I'm waiting to see some in-game examples of the rules in MMH6 before I do.

On another note, I think I'd really like that lizard warrior for a unit in a possible upcoming dungeon faction. Reminds me just enough of the hydra, but different enough to be unique.

leeboy26
04-26-2011, 05:59 PM
I hate these filthy neutrals. With enemies you know where they stand, with neutrals, who knows? It sickens me.

Metamagician
04-26-2011, 07:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by castiel_gabriel:

Lord of the kraken : http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs4...n_by_SteveArgyle.jpg (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/203/5/e/Lord_of_the_Kraken_by_SteveArgyle.jpg)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You gotta be frickin kidding me! Another boob female unit?
What's up with you people and your desire to infantalize this game?

thepyro_13
04-26-2011, 10:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Metamagician:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by castiel_gabriel:

Lord of the kraken : http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs4...n_by_SteveArgyle.jpg (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/203/5/e/Lord_of_the_Kraken_by_SteveArgyle.jpg)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You gotta be frickin kidding me! Another boob female unit?
What's up with you people and your desire to infantalize this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Females exist, ~50% of any given species will be female. Get over it.

I'm actually shocked by the amount of hate females in this game are getting. This community is still living in the 50s. Whilst the TF2 community would kill for female classes in-game.

On topic, I like most of these ideas, though I worry that the Kraken and lizard man could be too similar to native sanctuary units visually.

Metamagician
04-26-2011, 11:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thepyro_13:
I'm actually shocked by the amount of hate females in this game are getting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I am actually shocked that a person can't look at the real world's animal kingdom in its vast variety and envision a creature which doesn't have human boobs added to it by default.

GoranXII
04-27-2011, 12:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Metamagician:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thepyro_13:
I'm actually shocked by the amount of hate females in this game are getting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I am actually shocked that a person can't look at the real world's animal kingdom in its vast variety and envision a creature which doesn't have human boobs added to it by default. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>QFT!

RottaranOwain
04-27-2011, 01:06 AM

And I am actually shocked that a person can't look at the real world's animal kingdom in its vast variety and envision a creature which doesn't have human boobs added to it by default. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Humanoids are common in fantasy. Humanoid females will have features of human females.

Also, I'm amazed that you look at that image, and look straight towards the "boobs".

GoranXII
04-27-2011, 02:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RottaranOwain:
Humanoids are common in fantasy. Humanoid females will have features of human females. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Even when they're friggin' spirits?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also, I'm amazed that you look at that image, and look straight towards the "boobs". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>With some of them it's kind of hard to miss the boobs.

Thunion
04-27-2011, 03:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Even when they're friggin' spirits? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Becouse spirits try to look like humanoids? i mean we can have just a balls of water/fire/earth/etc resembling spirit,but water is often treated like giver of life,woman is giver of life to why not resemble water spirits as famale?

BlueLore
04-27-2011, 03:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thunion:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Even when they're friggin' spirits? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Becouse spirits try to look like humanoids? i mean we can have just a balls of water/fire/earth/etc resembling spirit,but water is often treated like giver of life,woman is giver of life to why not resemble water spirits as famale? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to forget,that the actual original water elemantal in mythology was the undine a female spirit(the mizu kami is probably based on one).
The same goes for the original air elemental,the sylphs