PDA

View Full Version : toyko express for silent hunter 4

flighttrail
08-31-2008, 04:49 PM
I went to planet file and downloaded toyko express. I then dropped into my silent hunter 4 file and I can't find it on my game. Can anyone help? Thank you

flighttrail
08-31-2008, 04:49 PM
I went to planet file and downloaded toyko express. I then dropped into my silent hunter 4 file and I can't find it on my game. Can anyone help? Thank you

Yooperbacker
08-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Hello flight trail,
I had the same problem when I installed Tokyo Express. I went and shut my computer off and started it back up and then I saw Tokyo Express in the game.

RebelEagle
09-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Is the Tokyo Express Mission already included in the Gold Edition?
***If Its In MY Sights Its DEAD***

tambor198
09-01-2008, 07:56 PM
No, the Tokyo Express mission is not already include in the Gold Edition. I have the stock version of the Gold Edition installed plus a couple of modded versions and none of them have the mission.

RebelEagle
09-02-2008, 05:44 AM
Finally Got Tokyo Express Downloaded; My main question is: The file is in a .rar file where do I deposit the .rar file within Sh4 for it to become active? anyone know?
***If Its In MY Sights Its DEAD***

tambor198
09-02-2008, 08:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Finally Got Tokyo Express Downloaded; My main question is: The file is in a .rar file where do I deposit the .rar file within Sh4 for it to become active? anyone know? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First you need a small program called Winrar to unzip the file, Rebel. Then place the file in your SingleMissions Folder where you have SHIV installed. The correct path would be Data/SingleMissions.

Just do a Google for Winrar and you should find it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif