PDA

View Full Version : I`m thinking of buying this game...

Patagonic
06-16-2006, 05:28 AM
I really liked Ghost Recon 1 series and despite all the negative things I read in this forum GRAWF still seems interesting, but I have a few questions:
Does this game has a mission editor like the first one?.
Are new maps, new characters or weapons going to be release in the future?
Should I buy this game?
Thanks for any reply to my questions.

Patagonic
06-16-2006, 05:28 AM
I really liked Ghost Recon 1 series and despite all the negative things I read in this forum GRAWF still seems interesting, but I have a few questions:
Should I buy this game?
Thanks for any reply to my questions.

Forrester1975
06-16-2006, 05:41 AM
1 you can try the demo first
2 buy the game anyway, its the best way to find out if you like it or not.
There ar some better things, and som less good things compared to GR1, it isn't really comparable for most points.
3 the mission editor is not avaliable yet, mayby ghostrecon.net has some tools for you. (allthough it sonds quite complicated what i hear of it)
And yess there will be mods, some people are allready trying to make some, and if the mission-editor/mod-making tool is there lots of people will pick up modding.

whatever007
06-16-2006, 06:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Patagonic:
Should I buy this game?
Thanks for any reply to my questions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you want my opinion?

if you like play in SP buy the gamehttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
if you like play in MP do not buy the game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

if you want buy something try this two

booster patcks for BF2
Armored fury and Euro force