PDA

View Full Version : gameplay very slow

LUCKYDUB3232
09-23-2009, 05:47 PM
i bought the game for my fiances dad he plays alot of first person shooters modern warfare runs smooth and so does alot of others for some reason coj bib is running slow and the lag is causeing such a problem that he cant see the enemies while riding in the coach . now im not great with computers but i can figure it out if explained to just need to know why some games like modern warfare run smooth just not coj bib

LUCKYDUB3232
09-23-2009, 05:47 PM
i bought the game for my fiances dad he plays alot of first person shooters modern warfare runs smooth and so does alot of others for some reason coj bib is running slow and the lag is causeing such a problem that he cant see the enemies while riding in the coach . now im not great with computers but i can figure it out if explained to just need to know why some games like modern warfare run smooth just not coj bib

FredEx919
09-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Hello Luckydub, Can you post your system specs for me? Please be sure you meet the minimum requirements listed on the back of the game box. I have a couple of suggestions though that typically help with lag issues.

I would start by first downloading the 1.01 patch for the game found here Call of Juarez:Bound in Blood patch 1.01 (http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=7395&tab=download&dcId=63). The patch addresses some framerate issues found in chapter 3 when riding the stage coach. If you still have trouble, Please use the steps below

1. Open your start menu
2. Choose run(XP) look for Start Search(Vista)
3. Type msconfig and press Enter
4. Choose "Selective Startup"
5. Uncheck "Load Startup Items"
6. PRess "Apply" & "OK"
7. Restart the system.

Once you have tried these two things please try the game again and see how the performance is.