PDA

View Full Version : Can't Connect to UBI.COM

Yellowman428
06-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Every time that I try to get online I get a some thing that comes and says " Network Error (-618) Connection to DNAS server failed" I have contacted customer service at playstation but they told me to call my service provider. Then Comcast told me to call Playstation. I was able to connect with my old PS2 but now that I have the new slim one it just wont work. I can connect and play on a LAN but there is no one in my LAN so I don't know what to do. If some one knows what I am doing wrong please let me know.

Yellowman428
06-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Every time that I try to get online I get a some thing that comes and says " Network Error (-618) Connection to DNAS server failed" I have contacted customer service at playstation but they told me to call my service provider. Then Comcast told me to call Playstation. I was able to connect with my old PS2 but now that I have the new slim one it just wont work. I can connect and play on a LAN but there is no one in my LAN so I don't know what to do. If some one knows what I am doing wrong please let me know.