PDA

View Full Version : MessToUbiSoftRBSV2PleaseFixTheContinSoundMultiPly

HartmannKaraya
02-04-2010, 08:28 PM
This is a message to the people you might be able to fix what is going on with the RBSV2 Multipler thing where - thank you for making the game I got the collectors edition and have alot of your ubisoft games thank you alot - you are playing multiplayer and in the middle of the match some players gun sound does'nt stop playing after it starts. Let me say it again unless you did'nt get it the first time, I start a match with people, then some one fires a gun, the gun sound starts, and then it never ends like it should after a spent clip or a lift of the trigger by the sound goes on some times for minutes or more over the course of the match.

Thanks for Listening, and thanks alot for the games you have given me alot of enjoyment out of all the games that you have made.

HartmannKaraya
02-04-2010, 08:28 PM
This is a message to the people you might be able to fix what is going on with the RBSV2 Multipler thing where - thank you for making the game I got the collectors edition and have alot of your ubisoft games thank you alot - you are playing multiplayer and in the middle of the match some players gun sound does'nt stop playing after it starts. Let me say it again unless you did'nt get it the first time, I start a match with people, then some one fires a gun, the gun sound starts, and then it never ends like it should after a spent clip or a lift of the trigger by the sound goes on some times for minutes or more over the course of the match.

Thanks for Listening, and thanks alot for the games you have given me alot of enjoyment out of all the games that you have made.

piecemaker11
02-08-2010, 09:02 AM
this has been going on for years...It mainly has to do with your or another players connection and connection speed...as of right now there is not much you can do about it.

Skullerx
03-09-2010, 04:06 PM
The local fix i found is that get every player near you when possible and have em fire off 1 round. That usually clears it up.