PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's new face in revelations.

DarthEzio55
06-07-2011, 06:39 PM
How do you like ezio's new face in the revelation demo?
I was hoping that they stick to the one in ac2,and brotherhood.To me he totally doesn't even resemble Altair, or desmond.

pause at 4:12 to see his face.

Ezio's face (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAJLL-rPoBc)

DarthEzio55
06-07-2011, 06:39 PM
How do you like ezio's new face in the revelation demo?
I was hoping that they stick to the one in ac2,and brotherhood.To me he totally doesn't even resemble Altair, or desmond.

pause at 4:12 to see his face.

Ezio's face (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAJLL-rPoBc)

chizzy12
06-07-2011, 06:41 PM
New face? He's just older...

DarthEzio55
06-07-2011, 06:44 PM
he does not even look like ezio from the other 2 games. he just looks like a totally different person. also i'm talking about the in-game face, not the one from the cgi trailer.

kriegerdesgottes
06-07-2011, 06:54 PM
If you walked past your future self who was say 40 years older, I pretty much guarantee you wouldn't immediately recognize yourself.

Vex_Assassin
06-07-2011, 06:58 PM
There's already a topic about this here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6151084929) ...

DarthEzio55
06-07-2011, 06:59 PM
in brotherhood his face resembled altair, and desmond's. That ended in 1507. Now it's only been 4 years, the revelation's demo was set in 1511, and his face changed drastically.

DarthEzio55
06-07-2011, 07:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vex_Assassin:
There's already a topic about this here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6151084929) ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was the discussion about the face in the cgi trailer, I'm talking about the in-game face

srry for double post http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Big-Boss_777
06-07-2011, 07:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
in brotherhood his face resembled altair, and desmond's. That ended in 1507. Now it's only been 4 years, the revelation's demo was set in 1511, and his face changed drastically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This^

Im guessing it has to do with the "animus 2.03" ... shown in the new trailer.. Although desmond still has his ACB appereance (in the new desmond teaser).. I wonder why though, Desmonds face always seems to match up to his ancestors

phil.llllll
06-07-2011, 07:17 PM
It looks like an older Ezio.

They didn't show him age in 2 or Brotherhood because they probably didn't want to have forty something differnt models for each year of his life.

Plus, it's hard to tell with his hood all the way on. I bet he'll look a lot more familar once he takes it off.

DarthEzio55
06-07-2011, 07:22 PM
yeah, i hope so to. and one more question, do any of you guys know who the guy is, that gives ezio the bomb to blow up the light house.

JonnyQuickShot
06-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Yusuf Tazim. He is basically Ezio, except he's been in Constantinople longer.

tjbyrum1
06-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Well I think the 'new face', the older Ezio face, looks a lot more badass. He just seems like he has tons of experience you know, he might actually FEEL like an Assassin now.

Point is, I like him and his face, I think they did a great job.

RzaRecta357
06-07-2011, 11:16 PM
He doesn't have a new face. He still looks like Desmond.

What happened with brotherhood is they barely changed his model.

They used the AC2 version of his model and just gave him a new outfit I think.

This game they totally drew it new with a beard and all.

His face is still the same.

The CGI is different...his face always changes in those bad boys. He has a square jawline in the AC2 one frig.

Gasketfuse
06-08-2011, 03:02 AM
He looks like he always has, but with a beard now.

Carl_StokieUK
06-08-2011, 03:53 AM
Just watched the ACR trailer from your link Darth... looks pretty good... hopefully the rest of the game will continue in the same way? A quick question though... the armour Ezio is wearing at the trailers start, is a derivation of the 'armour of Brutus"?? Just asking because as far as i'm aware (and having played ACB 6 times or so now) when you don the armour of Brutus... unless you choose to play in Altair's Robes/Floretine Noble clothing... you are stuck with the armour of Brutus?? Looks pretty good.. the trailer i mean! Thanks guys.

medo3g
06-08-2011, 05:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carl_StokieUK:
A quick question though... the armour Ezio is wearing at the trailers start, is a derivation of the 'armour of Brutus"?? Just asking because as far as i'm aware (and having played ACB 6 times or so now) when you don the armour of Brutus... unless you choose to play in Altair's Robes/Floretine Noble clothing... you are stuck with the armour of Brutus?? Looks pretty good.. the trailer i mean! Thanks guys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually it is possible to get rid of the armor of Brutus by choosing another armor from a blacksmith or your armory (but in this case you lose the functionality of the armor of brutus) I did that when I found a tailor who sold wetland ebony http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

PurpleHaze1980
06-08-2011, 05:59 PM
I concur with those who think the new "Ezio" looks like a different person.

Actually, I saw the trailer, and went all the way through thinking it's Ezio, as you do. But then it got to the end and the hood is yanked off, and I gaped and I was like "who the hell is that!?" and I actually thought it might be a different character!

I just couldn't find Ezio in there, not the nose, the lips, and the scar even seemed different. What I liked about the character design is he was recognisable in the first two games even though he'd been aged slightly.

I know he's meant to have aged, but I just didn't see the Ezio I grew attached to from the previous two games and it really threw me.

MISFITxCREEPx
06-08-2011, 06:17 PM
I could see it having something to do with the Animus 2.03. If I recall correctly, the reason Altair had an american accent in AC1 was because the animus just used desmonds voice and appearance. In AC2 they upgraded to the animus 2.0 which seemed to have taken away the american accent. Now with the animus 2.03 maybe they took away desmonds face. Maybe this is how Ezio actually looked.

It's probably not correct, but until I see proof otherwise that's what i'm sticking to.

albertwesker22
06-08-2011, 06:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MISFITxCREEPx:
I could see it having something to do with the Animus 2.03. If I recall correctly, the reason Altair had an american accent in AC1 was because the animus just used desmonds voice and appearance. In AC2 they upgraded to the animus 2.0 which seemed to have taken away the american accent. Now with the animus 2.03 maybe they took away desmonds face. Maybe this is how Ezio actually looked.

It's probably not correct, but until I see proof otherwise that's what i'm sticking to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They all have the same face. The whole Animus thing putting Desmond's face on them is completely unfounded. Altair still has Desmond face in the dream sequence.

cgdemon894
06-08-2011, 06:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AnNXS.jpg
I agree that the face has changed but I actually see that he's started to grow a resemblance to Giovanni.

DarthEzio55
06-08-2011, 07:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zabrak94:
I agree that the face has changed but I actually see that he's started to grow a resemblance to Giovanni. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the ac brotherhood ezio better, i just dont like the look of acr Ezio,

Mic_92
06-08-2011, 08:15 PM
It's an upgrade. The face looks more detailed, more real and more human.

Still, they could have waited for AC3 to do this upgrade, it's a bit weird now but I still like it.

TheVGamer
06-12-2011, 01:30 AM
It's not just an upgrade, his whole face structure is changed. His eyes are closer and the face itself is longer. They shouldn't have changed his so drastically considering it's been only four years since Spain.

El_Sjietah
06-12-2011, 09:34 AM
WTF is wrong with his eyes?

He looks like he's blind.

phil.llllll
06-12-2011, 10:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
WTF is wrong with his eyes?

He looks like he's blind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that's just the lighting. Or maybe it's a bug similar to what sometimes happens in AC2 when he runs (his eyes will go into the back of his head).

beatledude210
06-12-2011, 06:52 PM
I don't like it. He doesn't even resemble Desmond at all anymore. I mean of course he's older, but it's only been 4 years. Now wrinkles and gray hair are normal, but his bone structure in his face is way different! He's lost his tan and his skin is all pale and his face is like 3 inches longer! I've seen Desmond in the Black Room Trailer and Ezio doesn't even resemble him in the slightest. What they should have done is add some more wrinkles and some gray to his beard, and I would have believed it. But they made him look like he's in his 60's instead of 50's.

albertwesker22
06-12-2011, 07:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by beatledude210:
I don't like it. He doesn't even resemble Desmond at all anymore. I mean of course he's older, but it's only been 4 years. Now wrinkles and gray hair are normal, but his bone structure in his face is way different! He's lost his tan and his skin is all pale and his face is like 3 inches longer! I've seen Desmond in the Black Room Trailer and Ezio doesn't even resemble him in the slightest. What they should have done is add some more wrinkles and some gray to his beard, and I would have believed it. But they made him look like he's in his 60's instead of 50's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio looks very much his age. Ezio is 40 years old at the start of Brotherhood and they use the same face model through 7 years of the game. So he's aged 11 years, not 4 like everyone is saying.

His face looks longer because his beard actually has length this time around.

El_Sjietah
06-12-2011, 07:05 PM
And his mouth is slightly opened.

mijoy84
06-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Even with the longer beard and his mouth slightly open, they still made his face longer and gaunt. Like someone else said his eyes are slightly closer together. All of that makes for a different face structure. I'm not loving it. An older man's jowls can sag, but the jaw cannot grow longer. (And he's in too fine of shape for his jowls to sag) Even the upper lip area seems longer.

masterfenix2009
06-13-2011, 03:09 AM
Doesn't anyone remember how Claudia changed? How Lucy looked alot different.

phil.llllll
06-13-2011, 05:57 AM
Perhaps they did slightly change the model again. Brotherhood's was a bit different from AC2's but it was still very similar.

Ranorm
06-13-2011, 08:15 AM
He looks more familiar in this screenshot:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/ranorm/Yusuf_Ezio.jpg

The beard doesn't help as it makes the face seem longer, but perhaps with the facial structure they are trying to get back to the original base the used for Desmond and Altair in the first game (because they seemed to have puffed out their faces in AC2 and Brotherhood)? If I can remember, the face was slightly thinner, more angular with higher cheekbones - it actually resembled Francisco Randez more than the later Desmond/Ezio does...

phil.llllll
06-13-2011, 08:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ranorm:
but perhaps with the facial structure they are trying to get back to the original base the used for Desmond and Altair in the first game (because they seemed to have puffed out their faces in AC2 and Brotherhood)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so. Still looks like Ezio just changed for age.

DarthEzio55
08-25-2011, 01:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:
Doesn't anyone remember how Claudia changed? How Lucy looked alot different. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Claudia changed for the better http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

samward
08-25-2011, 02:24 AM
Ok so I am not sure what is up with Ezio or Altair's faces. In the E3 trailer and game play trailer they both looked great. The screenshot of Ezio above ( that I borrowed to demonstrated my point http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ) from Revelations was taken from one of these trailers I believe. But the last trailer and the gamescon (?) demo, the look horrid. I mean during the cut scene with Ezio he looks like something out of the planet of Apes! hahah And Altair, well he looks ok from the side but face on he has a pug face! I am just hoping these are issues related to the fact they are just demos and hope the final product will look more like the E3 trailer and demo. Either way, I am just not sure why they would release a demo that looks amazing and the release trailers with progressively worse graphics....

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/thrpgrb/ezio.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/thrpgrb/faces.jpg

sidspyker24
08-25-2011, 04:46 AM
LOL! I agree with the monkey lips part..that needs to change...but otherwise AltaÔr seems fine to me...AC1 had no character development(almost none) atleast here is shows us his real self before being the arrogant punk from AC1 :P

ThyMolizzo
08-25-2011, 05:22 AM
I think Ezio's face in the GC demo looks much chubbier. Like a blown up balloon. The shape looks really awkard.
However, Ezio has always had a chubby face. Just not this extreme.

Compared to the E3 demo, this looks almost comic like.
I mentioned it before, but, in the GC gameplay.. When AltaÔr climbed up that Masyaf wall, I almost felt like I was watching a Wii/Handheld/PS2 game.

Edit:
Did we get a look on Ezio's face (Gamescom) outside of the black room?
Maybe the gameplay and the black room have different teams working on them, and the black room team wanted a more CG look?

Mic_92
08-25-2011, 12:45 PM
You people just keep complaining and complaining about the stupidest things. I'm done with this site.

DoubleclickTF
08-25-2011, 12:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zabrak94:
I agree that the face has changed but I actually see that he's started to grow a resemblance to Giovanni. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also looks a bit like Michele Bachmann now, weirdly enough.

ThyMolizzo
08-25-2011, 01:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mic_92:
You people just keep complaining and complaining about the stupidest things. I'm done with this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio has always looked the same.
You could recognize him out of a crowd.
Now you wouldn't even know it's him.

I don't see how disliking that is stupid.

DoubleclickTF
08-25-2011, 01:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThyMolizzo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mic_92:
You people just keep complaining and complaining about the stupidest things. I'm done with this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see how disliking that is stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they've just gone for a bit more realism this time. AC2 and ACB had a beautiful art style which I liked a lot, but it was kind of cartoony, which suited the romanticism of Ezio's youth and growth into a hero. The story is taken a more epic turn, and now we get something a little more realistic to suit the story of an old man's final mission.

Calvarok
08-25-2011, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
in brotherhood his face resembled altair, and desmond's. That ended in 1507. Now it's only been 4 years, the revelation's demo was set in 1511, and his face changed drastically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
In Brotherhood, they didn't show his face aging at all for the 7 years in which the game took place. the animus 2.03 is picking up the slack.
And also, the animus 2.03 no longer adjusts faces to use Desmond's facial structure.

Also, Desmond has a new facial model too, but it's just more detailed and adjusted, not as much of a change.

I like Ezio a lot more this way. Desmond's AC2-B face was a little too simple looking.

EDIT: and to the people who say they don't think it looks like Ezio, I see so many resemblances, even though it's a unique model. Anyways, the fact that this is his REAL face is an explanation for why he doesn't look like what YOU're calling himself, but is actually Desmond.

EDIT2: And yes, it is a stupid thing to complain about characters getting changed faces with improved detail in a new game. Most game series EXPECT that. You're lucky that Ubi doesn't take advantage of your apathy/sentimenalism to do no work at all.

ThyMolizzo
08-25-2011, 02:01 PM
I don't care what excuse ubisoft made up.
You can't change something players have gotten used to.

It's like changing the actor of your favourite series after 3 years of the show running.

"Edit:" For those saying this is more realistic, it's not.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
His wrinkles are really strange looking.
He has a fat face, and only seems two have wrinkles on his cheecks. Very awkwardly shaped ones, too.

-As for improved graphics.
I actually think THIS game looks more cartoony.
The E3 gameplay felt right. The more recent Gamescom gameplay looked like a whole different game.

Calvarok
08-25-2011, 02:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThyMolizzo:
I don't care what excuse ubisoft made up.
You can't change something players have gotten used to.

It's like changing the actor of your favourite series after 3 years of the show running.

"Edit:" For those saying this is more realistic, it's not.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
His wrinkles are really strange looking.
He has a fat face, and only seems two have wrinkles on his cheecks. Very awkwardly shaped ones, too.

-As for improved graphics.
I actually think THIS game looks more cartoony.
The E3 gameplay felt right. The more recent Gamescom gameplay looked like a whole different game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is total BS. The wrinkles look totally fine. The graphics are just as good as the E3 ones.

His face is just as wide as it was before, and HE'S ONLY 53 WHY THE HECK DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO HAVE THREE THOUSAND WRINKLES ON HIS FACE?

If you've been taking the lazy way out and using the same facial model for three characters, giving them their own unique more detailed faces is a GOOD thing.

You guys are unbelievable.

I see more detail in my hand while squinting than faces did in AC2-B. Textures for every environment have been improved, textures for characters have been improved, more things are actual 3d objects and not textures, explosion effects are great, object breaking effects are better, Eagle sense looks more visually distinct, UI is improved, and facial movements are so much better.

I think I'm going to need to stop visiting this forum until after Revelations comes out, because people who don't know what they're talking about invariably pop up to give me an ulcer.

ThyMolizzo
08-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Maybe it's you that doesn't know what he's talking about.

We're not complaining about the graphics.
We're not complaining that Ubisoft upgraded things.

SOME of us are simply complaining that we don't like the new look of Ezio's face.
Does that mean we're ungrateful, or that we won't buy the game?
No, it does not.

It simply means there's something we don't like. Just like some people don't like the kill-combo-streaks, some don't like the accent, some don't like that his clothes are blue instead of white/black. And. So. On.
(We still haven't heard proof that they're customizable again, have we? The robes?)

We're still very happy there will be a new game. We're just expressing our dislike.
You're the one making a big deal here, an arguement even.

LightRey
08-25-2011, 03:29 PM

I could recognize him from a crowd. His face really hasn't changed that much. They really just added some wrinkles and a longer beard which they turned gray. The rest is just added detail.

Assassin_M
08-25-2011, 03:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I could recognize him from a crowd. His face really hasn't changed that much. They really just added some wrinkles and a longer beard which they turned gray. The rest is just added detail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
"looks at Rey" they`ll get used to it..

RzaRecta357
08-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Doesn't this game take place when he's like 60 or something?

They still have Desmonds face. I'll say it again.

I was worried about it when I seen Altair but I think that's just graphics and Desmond will look like that but older also. Al Muahlim looked way different also.

Calvarok
08-25-2011, 04:48 PM
Maybe it's you that doesn't know what he's talking about.

We're not complaining about the graphics.
We're not complaining that Ubisoft upgraded things.

SOME of us are simply complaining that we don't like the new look of Ezio's face.
Does that mean we're ungrateful, or that we won't buy the game?
No, it does not.

It simply means there's something we don't like. Just like some people don't like the kill-combo-streaks, some don't like the accent, some don't like that his clothes are blue instead of white/black. And. So. On.
(We still haven't heard proof that they're customizable again, have we? The robes?)

We're still very happy there will be a new game. We're just expressing our dislike.
You're the one making a big deal here, an arguement even. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If he complained that he didn't like the face, I wouldn't care. He said the face was less technically good than the Brotherhood one, and I really can't stand such stupidity.

It took me a bit to get used to the face too, but I can't deny that it looks more like a real face than Brotherhood's, even if I didn't like it.

ProdiGurl
08-25-2011, 07:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:
It looks like an older Ezio.

They didn't show him age in 2 or Brotherhood because they probably didn't want to have forty something differnt models for each year of his life.

Plus, it's hard to tell with his hood all the way on. I bet he'll look a lot more familar once he takes it off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is what I saw when they took his hood off.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u0sOy-uJqlk/TfAOAz5yBhI/AAAAAAAAAwE/e11lTaGVq3Y/s1600/assassins_creed_revelations_ezio_ledge.JPG

Who couldn't approve of THAT? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif I think that's nicer than Ezio ACB.
What I don't get is why his face looks different in some gameplay/pictures I've seen when this trailer scene looked so much better.

But again I say the same, he's under a hood most of the time and we'll probly get used to this once we hear his voice again.
Either way, I'm willing to wait & see.

wraith_05
08-25-2011, 07:59 PM
If you're complaining about the new face, I just laugh, and say, "too bad."

Azula2005
08-25-2011, 08:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samward:
Ok so I am not sure what is up with Ezio or Altair's faces. In the E3 trailer and game play trailer they both looked great. The screenshot of Ezio above ( that I borrowed to demonstrated my point http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ) from Revelations was taken from one of these trailers I believe. But the last trailer and the gamescon (?) demo, the look horrid. I mean during the cut scene with Ezio he looks like something out of the planet of Apes! hahah And Altair, well he looks ok from the side but face on he has a pug face! I am just hoping these are issues related to the fact they are just demos and hope the final product will look more like the E3 trailer and demo. Either way, I am just not sure why they would release a demo that looks amazing and the release trailers with progressively worse graphics....

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/thrpgrb/faces.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have absolutely never seen anyone hate on Ezio/Altair so much..Bad Monkey lips? So you think that they'll never add detail/texture/tweeks in two months/60 days we have left?

You really follow the rule *What you see is what you get* to the max

and i for one am happy with hes game look

If Mr.Shade/Blackwidow weren't around i would have so called you something inappropriate

Calvarok
08-25-2011, 08:36 PM
About that image post, #1, altair in all those scenes is looking upwards, as well as being 19, as we have said so many times. Also, you used two images that don't even look like Altair does in AC1.

#2, I don't see any monkey lips at all. Also, the E3 one looks identical in every way except the lighting. Actually, the only difference in those pictures is that Ezio's eyes are reeeealy shadowy in the E3 one, and his mouth is open, making his face look taller. You chose the worst possible screens vs the best possible ones and wonder why it looks bad.

Also, look at the ACB/2 ones. Doesn't that look incredibly un-detailed compated to the revelations ones?

EDIT: also Ezio's eyes look really recessed and creepy in the E3 one. they look alive in the GC one.

RzaRecta357
08-25-2011, 09:43 PM
There faces are the same.

Like Calvarok says above....Just look at the detail difference.

Some one post an Al Muahlim comparison shot. He doesn't look the same either but his face isn't "Changed" by the animus.

In my mind, there faces are the same as Desmonds and that's final :P

Calvarok
08-25-2011, 09:54 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqg7f6gbxG1r1c2wdo2_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1314416969&Signature=yClM35Y7EKlUWBUbacbDMvqE9TA%3D
Lips are normal sized.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqg7f6gbxG1r1c2wdo5_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1314416968&Signature=AMpYyF9xTedVaBBLcQiG6l7Wh5k%3D
Face looks more like it did in the CG trailer than the normal AC1.

Conclusion: ACR rules.

And to the above, I think that Al Mualim looking different is partially because of a case of "The graphics just got better for this game", and partially a case of him being 6 years younger than he was in Ac, and as someone suggested, the strain of betraying the order might have been what made him look older. Also he hadn't damaged his eye yet, so he's healthier in that scene. The battle we play might be where his eye gets messed up. Getting a wound like that and possibly other scars may have also contributed to his rapid aging. Not to mention that most people never lived to his age during that time, the rate of physical decay was much worse.

EDIT:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqg595Thmg1r1c2wdo3_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1314417379&Signature=xk%2B7PsqKZwlqNTyLH4F2SaqJd2c%3D Also much better than the desmond copy-and-paste of AC1.

samward
08-26-2011, 01:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samward:

I have absolutely never seen anyone hate on Ezio/Altair so much..Bad Monkey lips? So you think that they'll never add detail/texture/tweeks in two months/60 days we have left?

If Mr.Shade/Blackwidow weren't around i would have so called you something inappropriate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(@Calvarok, you may want to read this as well, as it at least in part covers some of the things you addressed.)

I think you will realize if you read through my original post, that I understand that this was a demo and I hope/ expect the graphics to improve over the coming months. As I stated originally, my quandary was over why the graphics looked over all better in the original game trailer released at E3, but not so in the latest trailers. Now you obviously disagree with me, and that is fair enough. Each to their own.

To be perfectly honest with you, I really do expect the graphics will get better and even if they donít, it is going to be an amazingly wicked game. The thing is, is that every company is going to have their glitches or their moments when things donít look just right; and instead of getting all serious about it, why not sit back and have a laugh and then move on?

I am sorry you disagree with me, or that my Ezio Monkey lips comments offended you. It was meant in jest, as his lips look rather big and protruding in my opinion, and not meant to offend anyone. I love Ubi and love AC. I am beyond excited about ACR. But I donít think we all have to be so serious all the time. It is ok to "poke fun" at Ubi sometimes in good sprits, I mean I am sure they do it them selves. They are not perfect and that is ok. No company or person is. I was simply sharing an amusing moment and I am sorry if it came off serious and like I was ticked off. I guess though, regardless, in the end, we are all entitled to our opinions, and I respect yours and hope you at least understand mine.

Azula2005
08-26-2011, 05:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:

If Mr.Shade/Blackwidow weren't around i would have so called you something inappropriate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(@Calvarok, you may want to read this as well, as it at least in part covers some of the things you addressed.)

I think you will realize if you read through my original post, that I understand that this was a demo and I hope/ expect the graphics to improve over the coming months. As I stated originally, my quandary was over why the graphics looked over all better in the original game trailer released at E3, but not so in the latest trailers. Now you obviously disagree with me, and that is fair enough. Each to their own.

To be perfectly honest with you, I really do expect the graphics will get better and even if they donít, it is going to be an amazingly wicked game. The thing is, is that every company is going to have their glitches or their moments when things donít look just right; and instead of getting all serious about it, why not sit back and have a laugh and then move on?

I am sorry you disagree with me, or that my Ezio Monkey lips comments offended you. It was meant in jest, as his lips look rather big and protruding in my opinion, and not meant to offend anyone. I love Ubi and love AC. I am beyond excited about ACR. But I donít think we all have to be so serious all the time. It is ok to "poke fun" at Ubi sometimes in good sprits, I mean I am sure they do it them selves. They are not perfect and that is ok. No company or person is. I was simply sharing an amusing moment and I am sorry if it came off serious and like I was ticked off. I guess though, regardless, in the end, we are all entitled to our opinions, and I respect yours and hope you at least understand mine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chillout with the "sorry's" man. I'll admit i wasn't in a good mood during that time and then i see someone saying Ezio has monkey lips? i was like "aw hell no!" forgive me lol

samward
08-26-2011, 05:46 AM

I am sorry you disagree with me, or that my Ezio Monkey lips comments offended you. It was meant in jest, as his lips look rather big and protruding in my opinion, and not meant to offend anyone. I love Ubi and love AC. I am beyond excited about ACR. But I donít think we all have to be so serious all the time. It is ok to "poke fun" at Ubi sometimes in good sprits, I mean I am sure they do it them selves. They are not perfect and that is ok. No company or person is. I was simply sharing an amusing moment and I am sorry if it came off serious and like I was ticked off. I guess though, regardless, in the end, we are all entitled to our opinions, and I respect yours and hope you at least understand mine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chillout with the "sorry's" man. I'll admit i wasn't in a good mood during that time and then i see someone saying Ezio has monkey lips? i was like "aw hell no!" forgive me lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no worries

Ioder
08-26-2011, 05:53 AM
I think everyone's faces look fine and that Ubi improved on them.

My post in another topic : Personally, I love Ezio's new look, it perfectly shows that he has aged a lot over time. I've seen games that say "5 years later.." and nothing has changed. Same face, same everything. Ubi did a good job there.

ThyMolizzo
08-26-2011, 06:18 AM
My main problem with him is his beard.
Don't get me wrong. I like the fact that he has a big, long, gray beard.

It just looks less detailed in the gamescom version then it did in the E3 one.
In the E3 one, it looked like seperate hairs, with a realistic color (-transition).

In the gamescom version, it looks like one solid plastic fake beard, that runs in a straight line over his cheek. It's completely white at the bottom, and completely black at the top part.

The beard lost realism since E3.

We can't see his eyes and/or forehead, but at the very least, I hope he has as much or more wrinkles there as the ones on his cheeks.

I don't mind Ezio's new face in general. There are just a few things I wish changed.
Mainly the beard, and the chubyness. He seems to have a too fat face, compared to his body.

Calvarok
08-26-2011, 01:40 PM
My main problem with him is his beard.
Don't get me wrong. I like the fact that he has a big, long, gray beard.

It just looks less detailed in the gamescom version then it did in the E3 one.
In the E3 one, it looked like seperate hairs, with a realistic color (-transition).

In the gamescom version, it looks like one solid plastic fake beard, that runs in a straight line over his cheek. It's completely white at the bottom, and completely black at the top part.

The beard lost realism since E3.

We can't see his eyes and/or forehead, but at the very least, I hope he has as much or more wrinkles there as the ones on his cheeks.

I don't mind Ezio's new face in general. There are just a few things I wish changed.
Mainly the beard, and the chubyness. He seems to have a too fat face, compared to his body. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
His beard is big and goes up the side of his face. everything that you're precieving as chubbiness is probably just because his face looks wider with that. I think his beard is ever better than the E3 cinematic one.

And about the monkey lips thing, ok I get it. But I still think that it was just because of the angle and lighting of the shot that the two ACR faces seemed so drastically different to you, mouthwise. I don't know if you've noticed, but Ezio/Desmond have always had decently-sized lips.

ThyMolizzo
08-26-2011, 03:03 PM

Look. You like the new look.
I don't.

Even if you say it's not so, I still see two different faces when I compare the E3 and the Gamescom footage.

My opinion simply is that I don't like his "new" face.
That is all.

Why do you feel the need to make up excuses to convince me otherwise?

___
I also know what a beard looks like. I can grow one, you know?

(Not that I'd ever let it grow that ridiculously long...
I actually sported an AC:B Ezio "beard" for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif )

Having facial hair won't make the part above my beard look wider, either, actually. If anything, less wide.
___
Also, I wasn't the one that made the comment about the lips. Altough, I do agree they seem to have become larger. Even if they were already large.
People's noses and ears keep growing your entire life, albeit very slowly.
Mouths do not, from what I know. If anything, it seems older people have smaller lips.

LightRey
08-27-2011, 04:37 AM

Look. You like the new look.
I don't.

Even if you say it's not so, I still see two different faces when I compare the E3 and the Gamescom footage.

My opinion simply is that I don't like his "new" face.
That is all.

Why do you feel the need to make up excuses to convince me otherwise?

___
I also know what a beard looks like. I can grow one, you know?

(Not that I'd ever let it grow that ridiculously long...
I actually sported an AC:B Ezio "beard" for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif )

Having facial hair won't make the part above my beard look wider, either, actually. If anything, less wide.
___
Also, I wasn't the one that made the comment about the lips. Altough, I do agree they seem to have become larger. Even if they were already large.
People's noses and ears keep growing your entire life, albeit very slowly.
Mouths do not, from what I know. If anything, it seems older people have smaller lips. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The lips were never large and they aren't now.

Assassin_M
08-27-2011, 06:14 AM
hahahaha !!!, Now I cant differentiate between the boys and the girls, I mean shouldnt the Girls be the ones FILLING this thread ?

ThyMolizzo
08-27-2011, 06:23 AM
And how old are you? 12?
Just because YOU get a "special" feeling from videogame characters, doesn't mean all of us do.

You don't have to be sexually attracted to a character, even if male, to not like something about it.

We're simply saying some of his facial characteristics that we have gotten used to, have suddenly changed.
Change is only good when it makes things better. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

You're also acting incredibly ignorant by saying that only girls could be attracted to men. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that'd disagree with you.

Assassin_M
08-27-2011, 06:28 AM
And how old are you? 12?
Just because YOU get a "special" feeling from videogame characters, doesn't mean all of us do.

You don't have to be sexually attracted to a character, even if male, to not like something about it.

We're simply saying some of his facial characteristics that we have gotten used to, have suddenly changed.
Change is only good when it makes things better. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

You're also acting incredibly ignorant by saying that only girls could be attracted to men. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that'd disagree with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey Im speaking on a "NORMAL" Base, lets not turn this into a Gay/No Gay Argument, I believe you and I are Mature enough, Im simply poking fun at the Fact that I think there should be more girls on this thread, and one more thing, your Attitude towards me gives me the Impression that YOU are the 12 year Old not me, I believe I didnt say anything that earns me this Description.

Black_Widow9
08-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Anyways...

Calvarok
08-27-2011, 01:00 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to try to convince you. I was actually just trying to back out of the conversation after leaving my opinion.

And yeah, Assassin M didn't say anything wrong. Regardless of the fact that some people are gay, the majority are not, and thus it would make more sense for this topic to be more female dominated.

I can't really fault that logic, and he appeared to only be saying it jokingly.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Assassin_M
08-27-2011, 04:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to try to convince you. I was actually just trying to back out of the conversation after leaving my opinion.

And yeah, Assassin M didn't say anything wrong. Regardless of the fact that some people are gay, the majority are not, and thus it would make more sense for this topic to be more female dominated.

I can't really fault that logic, and he appeared to only be saying it jokingly.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You actually gave me hope in the Intellect of the Human Race, I almost thought all was lost, and for that sir I thank you

RzaRecta357
08-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Hah, this kid. Sheesh. You basically call all the guys here girly men. Then say you didn't. Then do it again.

Then you speak of intellect while all along you don't know how to capitalize or form correct sentences.

Anyway, the fact is his face looks longer and his lips look weird. Some people don't like it. I chalk it up to age.

Assassin_M
08-27-2011, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Hah, this kid. Sheesh. You basically call all the guys here girly men. Then say you didn't. Then do it again.

Then you speak of intellect while all along you don't know how to capitalize or form correct sentences.

Anyway, the fact is his face looks longer and his lips look weird. Some people don't like it. I chalk it up to age. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
to cut ALOT of time in explanation and argument, lets just drop it okay ? My point wont reach you and yours wont reach me.

LightRey
08-28-2011, 01:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Anyway, the fact is his face looks longer and his lips look weird. Some people don't like it. I chalk it up to age. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You do realize that you were jumping to a whole lot of conclusions based on a single statement right?

RzaRecta357
08-28-2011, 01:20 AM
This is a thread about the looks of another man. The guy said more girls should be in here or he's surprised that more girls aren't here. He was trying to insult when he said it and it's pretty obvious to see.

Anyway, this topic was derailed enough and Assassin and everyone was already over it. No reason to have it started again.

On topic.

It feels like these new guys just took Patrices vision and change it to how they like.

They don't seem to have Desmonds face anymore and I hope Altair eventually does when he ages a bit more.

I'm sure if Patrice was still the lead...the next assassin in AC3 (If we even get another ancestor...to do what? look for temples? Ezio is already finding all the important stuff) then that assassin would of had Desmonds face also.

Now it feels like when the time comes we'll get some totally unrecognizable face.

Calvarok
08-28-2011, 01:51 AM
This is a thread about the looks of another man. The guy said more girls should be in here or he's surprised that more girls aren't here. He was trying to insult when he said it and it's pretty obvious to see.

Anyway, this topic was derailed enough and Assassin and everyone was already over it. No reason to have it started again.

On topic.

It feels like these new guys just took Patrices vision and change it to how they like.

They don't seem to have Desmonds face anymore and I hope Altair eventually does when he ages a bit more.

I'm sure if Patrice was still the lead...the next assassin in AC3 (If we even get another ancestor...to do what? look for temples? Ezio is already finding all the important stuff) then that assassin would of had Desmonds face also.

Now it feels like when the time comes we'll get some totally unrecognizable face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Can you tell me:

#1, why re-using art assets because of an in-game excuse that allows you to is a good or admirable thing.

#2, why you assume that doing that was Patrice's idea.

#3, why having the same face as 3 other characters in the game will make a new character better, more relatable, ore more unique.

#4, why you assume that Ubisoft is giving Patrice's work a middle finger if they change any single aspect of future installments in the series that he has left? Is it inconceivable that they just want to improve on his work?

#5, is "When we see a totally new person in a future installment he will look unique" a valid complaint? Is it not something that logically you should expect?

I'm not trying to be condecending, but I really don't think you asked yourself these questions before you said what I've quoted at the top.

IMHO, "Patrice's vision" was probably not that every single component of the game's fiction/gameplay that existed should be set in stone, even if it would be logical to move forward, is only really there as an excuse to save time, a better idea comes up, or it's just not working as intended.

Shabz26
08-28-2011, 04:36 AM
I remember seeing somewhere that they are using the facial capture technology from LA Noire in Revelations. I think this may have had some effect on the facial structures of the characters

Calvarok
08-28-2011, 04:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shabz26:
I remember seeing somewhere that they are using the facial capture technology from LA Noire in Revelations. I think this may have had some effect on the facial structures of the characters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's actually just a similar system, some interviews misquoted it as being the same one. It relies on the same camera angle captured preformance, but it uses much more traditional animation tecniques, because they're not trying to make the character look like the voice actor.

ProdiGurl
08-28-2011, 06:35 AM
The ACR Ezio looks different in the Trailer and the demo thing people take pictures from and that's what has me confused as to which it will end up being in the final product.?

This is Ezio in the Trailer when they take his hood off.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u0sOy-uJqlk/TfAOAz5yBhI/AAAAAAAAAwE/e11lTaGVq3Y/s1600/assassins_creed_revelations_ezio_ledge.JPG

This is the image someone else posted and I think it's from the demo:

There's clearly a difference and yes the mouth area looks bigger. It's very similar to what I noticed with Lucy's mouth when I started ACII. It was disproportionate to her face esp. when she would talk.

I HOPE that's not going to be the case w/ the final product since they did such an excellent job w/ Ezio in ACB - plus they had fixed Lucy's mouth.

I basically trust UbiSoft to know what they're doing in this.

RzaRecta357
08-28-2011, 10:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:

On topic.

Now it feels like when the time comes we'll get some totally unrecognizable face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Can you tell me:

#1, why re-using art assets because of an in-game excuse that allows you to is a good or admirable thing.

#3, why having the same face as 3 other characters in the game will make a new character better, more relatable, ore more unique.

#4, why you assume that Ubisoft is giving Patrice's work a middle finger if they change any single aspect of future installments in the series that he has left? Is it inconceivable that they just want to improve on his work?

#5, is "When we see a totally new person in a future installment he will look unique" a valid complaint? Is it not something that logically you should expect?

I'm not trying to be condecending, but I really don't think you asked yourself these questions before you said what I've quoted at the top.

IMHO, "Patrice's vision" was probably not that every single component of the game's fiction/gameplay that existed should be set in stone, even if it would be logical to move forward, is only really there as an excuse to save time, a better idea comes up, or it's just not working as intended. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hah, to many questions for a simple answer, friend.

My friends and I, and I'm sure alot of other people...just thought it was cool.

It was cool that throughout history in the span of literally 800 years, that certain special Assassin's were born with the same face and eagle vision. Being named after an eagle.

All things that sort of felt stapled to the role of the main ancestor character of the game.

They even went through the trouble of showing him get his scar. Patrice even had a video describing it all excited about it. Feel me?

I also don't think it was all Patrices idea. But he did have alot of pull. He told them to diversify and they diversified. He and his team changed AC1 into AC2 and it was a pretty big step.

Now we have different writers and a different head at the project. They could basically change anything they want. That's all I'm getting at. I know what I wrote. And I wrote it at like 4:30 am after reading complaining in this topic about the faces.

I'm upset and will be upset if they don't have the same face. Like I said, it made that Assassin seem special and almost picked out. Same face, same eagle vision, same natural ability to climb, same scar.

They have special blood. I just liked that idea better than "The animus projects Desmonds face". Even though he looks younger than Desmond at the beginning and older than Desmond at the end.

I like the idea that Desmond probably had eagle vision just it was too diluted after 800 years.

Maybe gives an AC3 Assassin who doesn't have eagle vision yet a reason to find something of Ezios on purpose or by accident.

A new Assassin will have to have some serious cool moments to beat Ezio after he's seen so much in his life.

Probably another Assassin with that blood who becomes Mentor.

In The Fall, they talk about Desmonds dad (If it's actually him.) like he's one of the top Assassins.

After the events of the fall, he's probably the Mentor. And I bet by the end of Desmonds story..he's the mentor.

Special blood, I tells ya :P

Calvarok
08-28-2011, 11:12 AM

On topic.

Can you tell me:

IMHO, "Patrice's vision" was probably not that every single component of the game's fiction/gameplay that existed should be set in stone, even if it would be logical to move forward, is only really there as an excuse to save time, a better idea comes up, or it's just not working as intended. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hah, to many questions for a simple answer, friend.

My friends and I, and I'm sure alot of other people...just thought it was cool.

It was cool that throughout history in the span of literally 800 years, that certain special Assassin's were born with the same face and eagle vision. Being named after an eagle.

All things that sort of felt stapled to the role of the main ancestor character of the game.

They even went through the trouble of showing him get his scar. Patrice even had a video describing it all excited about it. Feel me?

I also don't think it was all Patrices idea. But he did have alot of pull. He told them to diversify and they diversified. He and his team changed AC1 into AC2 and it was a pretty big step.

Now we have different writers and a different head at the project. They could basically change anything they want. That's all I'm getting at. I know what I wrote. And I wrote it at like 4:30 am after reading complaining in this topic about the faces.

I'm upset and will be upset if they don't have the same face. Like I said, it made that Assassin seem special and almost picked out. Same face, same eagle vision, same natural ability to climb, same scar.

They have special blood. I just liked that idea better than "The animus projects Desmonds face". Even though he looks younger than Desmond at the beginning and older than Desmond at the end.

I like the idea that Desmond probably had eagle vision just it was too diluted after 800 years.

Maybe gives an AC3 Assassin who doesn't have eagle vision yet a reason to find something of Ezios on purpose or by accident.

A new Assassin will have to have some serious cool moments to beat Ezio after he's seen so much in his life.

Probably another Assassin with that blood who becomes Mentor.

In The Fall, they talk about Desmonds dad (If it's actually him.) like he's one of the top Assassins.

After the events of the fall, he's probably the Mentor. And I bet by the end of Desmonds story..he's the mentor.

Special blood, I tells ya :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I can get how you enjoy that feature, but I don't really like it.

And Patrice got excited about EVERYTHING, even features that were kinda trashy and meaningless in AC2.

samward
08-28-2011, 03:18 PM
I think it is clear that some people do not like Ezio's face in the new trailer, my self included, (though I found it more amusing then upsetting) and others that have no issue with it. hahah I donít think either party is going to convince the other though.

Regardless, the game does look amazing. I agree with who ever said that they trust Ubi. I have liked every game and there has always been great improvements. Sadly there will always be some disappointments, but I think the good out weights the bad easily. I am wicked excited... Come on NOVEMBER!!!!!

Jexx21
08-28-2011, 04:09 PM
I actually liked that they all looked the same also, I liked the special connection between Altiar, Ezio, and Desmond.

But I think that it's a plausible excuse to say that it's because of the Animus.

Moultonborough
08-28-2011, 04:37 PM
I think it is clear that some people do not like Ezio's face in the new trailer, my self included, (though I found it more amusing then upsetting) and others that have no issue with it. hahah I donít think either party is going to convince the other though.

Regardless, the game does look amazing. I agree with who ever said that they trust Ubi. I have liked every game and there has always been great improvements. Sadly there will always be some disappointments, but I think the good out weights the bad easily. I am wicked excited... Come on NOVEMBER!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wicked excited huh? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Must be from New England. Anyway, I agree, his face is not what I expected. But I mean what does it matter really it's the game that counts. Not necessarily what the character looks like. Overall, even if I personally am not excited by what he looks like it is not really gonna affect whether I like it or not.

DarthEzio55
08-28-2011, 09:29 PM
So now that i'm over his face, does anyone think there is something wrong with the eyelids?

just go to 6:39 to 6:45 for leandros eyelids
and 6:50 to 6:55 for ezios

gamescom demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCiMUzwQ6lU)

Calvarok
08-29-2011, 02:54 PM
So now that i'm over his face, does anyone think there is something wrong with the eyelids?

just go to 6:39 to 6:45 for leandros eyelids
and 6:50 to 6:55 for ezios

gamescom demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCiMUzwQ6lU) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Ezio was kinda closing his eyes as he acessed the seal, and Leandros' looked normal.

tjgibo11
09-30-2011, 02:47 AM
nice im likinghis face and all those idiots that are saying its bad that e looks differant are idiots he is not gonna look the same as he was when was 40 now that hes 60/70

eagleforlife1
09-30-2011, 04:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjgibo11:
nice im likinghis face and all those idiots that are saying its bad that e looks differant are idiots he is not gonna look the same as he was when was 40 now that hes 60/70 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's only 52 in Revelations.

Jexx21
09-30-2011, 06:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjgibo11:
nice im likinghis face and all those idiots that are saying its bad that e looks differant are idiots he is not gonna look the same as he was when was 40 now that hes 60/70 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's only 52 in Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's also against the forum rules to insult others. It's also rude. very very rude.

rude people might become templars. templars get stabbed.

in the back.

by assassins

and sometimes other templars.