PDA

View Full Version : Very cool!

rbjuhr
02-04-2005, 12:14 PM
I saw in onw of the BIA movies that Sgt.Baker orders the soldiers to move to the right flank.
Two soldiers bump into eachother, when they do that they do the moves that one would do when someone bumps into you in a hisgh speed (they were under fire you know..). It was nothing special but still very cool that they fall back a few feet when they bump into eachother, in CoD or Moh they just kinda go into eachother, you know what i mean?

rbjuhr
02-04-2005, 12:14 PM
I saw in onw of the BIA movies that Sgt.Baker orders the soldiers to move to the right flank.
Two soldiers bump into eachother, when they do that they do the moves that one would do when someone bumps into you in a hisgh speed (they were under fire you know..). It was nothing special but still very cool that they fall back a few feet when they bump into eachother, in CoD or Moh they just kinda go into eachother, you know what i mean?

hardstyleboy
02-04-2005, 12:18 PM
yeah i know whath you mean i haven't seen thath but it would be really cool

chickmgnt222
02-04-2005, 12:20 PM
I think those little things are gonna make this game so awesome... great I REALLY can't wait now.

andromedam31
02-04-2005, 01:03 PM
which movie?

krimlin077
02-04-2005, 01:13 PM
i was watching the new grahpic/AI video, and they mentioned how the tree's swayed in the wind, how the grass would move if someone touched it and how it would react to nearby explaosions. These little details are going to help the game alot. I am just hoping that other objects in the game will react the same way ( example chairs, tables, glass, or other random house objects )

RMC.SBS
02-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Well this is from the PCGamer dev chat...

PCG: <Stiler> Will physics be used in game? And if so to what extent?

<[GBX_dev]Reichert> Brothers in Arms will have a full physics model for all of the characters and items that you interact with, including rag-dolls and weapons.

theforce1245
02-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah I believe the video you are talking about is the new Graphics AI... They are fighting behind a hay stack in the midst of explosions and gunfire... and consequently two of your men bump into eachother and Its really neat to watch them correct it... I mean in real life if you bumped into somebody while running you would probably fall or lose your balance or something... But this is good.