PDA

View Full Version : better alive than dead

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 03:24 PM
Hey guys, BGE is a nice game and all, but I get a bit stressed out dying and stuff, those domz creatures freak me out! By the way, any tips on getting over the fence to get into the slaughterhouse, I'm getting bombed all the time so it's really hard to think...

Do you guys know of any other playstation 2 role-playing adventure games in which you can't die, you know, like the monkey island series? What can I say, I just hate dying...

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 03:24 PM
Hey guys, BGE is a nice game and all, but I get a bit stressed out dying and stuff, those domz creatures freak me out! By the way, any tips on getting over the fence to get into the slaughterhouse, I'm getting bombed all the time so it's really hard to think...

Do you guys know of any other playstation 2 role-playing adventure games in which you can't die, you know, like the monkey island series? What can I say, I just hate dying...

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 11:56 PM
Heh, at least its challenging you. I would think that's better than it being super easy. The slaughterhouse part is a hard part, too, so don't feel bad about it. Just push on and persist!

I'm not sure what you're asking about the "fence", but you get into the slaughterhouse by way of a secret entrance that is on the left wall as you're going through the 3rd hovercraft race.

And if you're getting bombed all the time, it might have something to do with getting under those bombers with the spotlight. If you stay out of the spotlight they won't send tracking mines after you.

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 02:24 AM
I wouldn't stress too much over "dying" in this game, since you get infinite revivals. Take Zelda:TWW for instance -- as rare as it was to die in that game, it was technically possible to get "Game Over" if you lost all the hearts, which doesn't happen in BG&E.

It's interstisng you should mention Monkey Island, though. The "never die or get stuck" rule is a hallmark of the Lucas Arts adventure games. If that's what you're after I'd recommend looking around for more Lucas adventure titles.