PDA

View Full Version : Missing, one Navy

Bronzewing
08-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Seriously, where is it? I've had this game about a month now, in my first career so far I've infiltrated in order;
Scapa flow, Loch Ewe, Gibralta, Malta, and Alexandria.
in total I have found, and sunk one battleship (scapa flow, first try)
this is the only warship I have ever seen bigger than a destroyer and my Kaleun is now living in 1942. I have gotten into serious Royal navy bases a total of 9 times, and been DC'd into withdrawing 6 other occasionsons. but other than that first battleship the bases have always been empty of any worthwhile targets. Best I had since scapa in 1939 was sinking a T2 tanker in Gibralta and getting away with it. I'm posting this having just got back from an infiltration into Alexandria, where I slowly crept past every docking bay around the harbour looking for ships for about 50 minutes, real time owing to bad fog. I found not even an armed trawler. Is there something wrong with my game, because I'm fairly sure Alexandria was never totally EMPTY during early 1942. It was after all the base of the entire British east mediteranian fleet protecting the Suez Canal.

Bronzewing
08-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Seriously, where is it? I've had this game about a month now, in my first career so far I've infiltrated in order;
Scapa flow, Loch Ewe, Gibralta, Malta, and Alexandria.
in total I have found, and sunk one battleship (scapa flow, first try)
this is the only warship I have ever seen bigger than a destroyer and my Kaleun is now living in 1942. I have gotten into serious Royal navy bases a total of 9 times, and been DC'd into withdrawing 6 other occasionsons. but other than that first battleship the bases have always been empty of any worthwhile targets. Best I had since scapa in 1939 was sinking a T2 tanker in Gibralta and getting away with it. I'm posting this having just got back from an infiltration into Alexandria, where I slowly crept past every docking bay around the harbour looking for ships for about 50 minutes, real time owing to bad fog. I found not even an armed trawler. Is there something wrong with my game, because I'm fairly sure Alexandria was never totally EMPTY during early 1942. It was after all the base of the entire British east mediteranian fleet protecting the Suez Canal.

tuddley3
08-11-2008, 10:54 PM
What mods do you have installed ? GWX, WAC, RUB, IUB, NYGM, or is your install still stock ? Have you installed any additional ships from Subsim or BtS ?

Bronzewing
08-12-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm running stock, fully patched. I do have a few mod ship types added though.

tuddley3
08-18-2008, 06:39 PM
I haven't played stock in 2 years, so I can't remember the volume of traffic in certain ports. I just remember after about mid 1942, all hell breaks loose.

You might ask Foehammer, I think he still plays stock.

Flashpoint13
09-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Hey tuddley, how or where you go to install and know which mod i have? GWX, WAC, RUB, IUB, NYGM, im new to game and i know i proly need to install a mod so i can host a game and play with my friends that just got the game too, we can play on others peoples room, but cant make our own, cuz it says Ping, not available and that server you trying to join is behind a firewall or a Nat server. but like i said i dought its a firewall cuz we can play on same room hosted by someone else ecept any of us. so i dont get it.

Flashpoint13
09-28-2008, 07:12 AM
Hey sup. for the record one ting i forgot to mention too was that what Bronzewing said about the Navys happening on my game too so i guess im in stock mod, cuz i went to New york and sneak in and i took 9 armed cargo ships while they was dock without a problem, i expected to find the US Navy station in NY by the numbers, anyways i guess its the mod like tuddley said, so like i ask before, if any1 can share info on how to install or download the other mods please share thanks. PS i downloaded the game 1 week ago from ubisoft.com and with v1.4.