PDA

View Full Version : ZEUS-MPAR rocket launcher

willdrex
06-30-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm stuck in "Protect VIP extraction" Mission 02. How do you get the ZEUS-MPAR rocket launcher? That's not on the weapons list at the gunship. It says to open the additional equipment screen to get the rocket launcher. How do you open that screen? I have been trying for a week to find out how. The thing I don't like about this game, is you can't save it so you can come back to were you stopped. I think that's really stupid in my opinion. Anyway, if anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
willdrex http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gifwdrexel@charter.net

willdrex
06-30-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm stuck in "Protect VIP extraction" Mission 02. How do you get the ZEUS-MPAR rocket launcher? That's not on the weapons list at the gunship. It says to open the additional equipment screen to get the rocket launcher. How do you open that screen? I have been trying for a week to find out how. The thing I don't like about this game, is you can't save it so you can come back to were you stopped. I think that's really stupid in my opinion. Anyway, if anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
willdrex http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gifwdrexel@charter.net

Cire_5th
07-01-2008, 10:42 AM
If my memory serves me correctly either you haven't gone far enough to unlock that weapon/character to have on your team.

OR when you were prompted to choose who to have on your team, usually at the beginning of a mission, you did not choose the soldier that carries the rocket launcher. He replaces your medic and/or your sniper.

You can't save in the middle of a mission in real life. Its all or none. In this case pass the mission or go back to the start/save-point.

Saving anytime you want to is no challenge because I could save right before I die. What challenge would that be?

willdrex
07-01-2008, 06:49 PM
I found out how to get the ZEUS. When picking a weapon at the gunship you have to click on the third weapon box, then the ZEUS will show up. If your not to heavy with the other weapons you can pick it. If you are then lighten up on the others. Thanks for your response to my question.