PDA

View Full Version : This was new...

BigDog1701a
09-19-2011, 07:18 AM
I was headed back to Pearl via Truk and sunk a small tanker. As there was no ASW in the area I watched the sinking and noticed something odd floating near the bow. I zoomed in to see and for the first time ever, saw 2 dead sailors in the water. I took screenies but decided not to post them. I'm not bothered by this, just hadn't ever seen it before.

BigDog1701a
09-19-2011, 07:18 AM
I was headed back to Pearl via Truk and sunk a small tanker. As there was no ASW in the area I watched the sinking and noticed something odd floating near the bow. I zoomed in to see and for the first time ever, saw 2 dead sailors in the water. I took screenies but decided not to post them. I'm not bothered by this, just hadn't ever seen it before.

MWolfe1963
09-19-2011, 08:47 AM
I always see several, most come from mods, not sure I saw any in stock, but who knows.

pnwdom
09-19-2011, 10:00 AM
I have never seen bodies in the stock game. In fact, one of the watches and I were just hit by machine gun fire (Tracer went right through both of us) with no effect.

GratedLeeman
09-19-2011, 01:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BigDog1701a:
I was headed back to Pearl via Truk and sunk a small tanker. As there was no ASW in the area I watched the sinking and noticed something odd floating near the bow. I zoomed in to see and for the first time ever, saw 2 dead sailors in the water. I took screenies but decided not to post them. I'm not bothered by this, just hadn't ever seen it before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've seen this after I modded my game, but not in stock.
Ended up disabling the mod because the bodies seemed to hover above the ocean surface.

MWolfe1963
09-19-2011, 04:29 PM
The mod is from old Pacific Env 4. It's been broken out of the env. mod itself and something like "PE4 body/debris mod" It gives you a bunch of junk and bodies floating in the water when a ship sinks. Ducimas added it to TMO the last go.