PDA

View Full Version : the differences

D4nnyB0y286
12-28-2011, 11:31 PM
I don't know if anyone else feels this way because I have never played the first assassin's creed, but Assassin's Creed 2 was the best. It has many qualities that show its superiority to the other games.

It had a nice back story to it. Ezio, who could never take life seriously now had to be and adult after the death of his father and brothers. This was a result of the conspiracy against his father by the templars, because of his assassin lineage. However the assassins seem to be call by fate not war and hatred. The assassins fight for balance. Assassin's Creed 2 portrays Ezio's fight for vengence, balance, and answers about the sacred brotherhood of his father.In Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Ezio still fights for balance near the end, but most of it has to do with the war of assassins and templars, which is irrelevent.

In Assassin's Creed 2 Ezio progressively unlocks an arsenal of weapons and a glider. But he's not just a guy with cool weapons that kills people, he has a purpose. He kills them to bring balance to the elimination of his assassin kin, but he gets cool tools to do it. That is what is lacking in Brotherhood and Revelations so far. Ezio gets all of these weapons and tools just so he can kill a man who never wronged the fate of the assassins.

Assassin_M
12-29-2011, 12:25 AM
What ?

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 01:29 AM
Seeing as we are on the 'AC' forums (a shock I know) I think we all know the story surrounding the Ezio saga.

ProdiGurl
12-29-2011, 02:44 AM
I'm currently playing AC2 - - after ACR and I have to say that it's less thrilling to play after the missions & new stuff we have in ACR.

It's a Great game and I think it has the best story and game length . . but as far as gameplay itself, I'm preferring ACB & ACR now.

Part of the love of ACII imo too, is the newness of a new Assassin & the mystery added in it w/ S16.

Some complained that ACR had a slow beginning, but if you play ACII, it's even slower as you learn the new basics & do simple things for awhile. But it was acceptable bcuz it was all new & exciting back then.

Anyways, they're all great games in their own right w/ different strengths & weaknesses.
It's just a matter of personal opinion.