PDA

View Full Version : Am I stuck ALREADY!?

BestServedCold
04-01-2004, 06:18 AM
I'm on the first level. I got out of the cave, went to the bottom of the hill and went around it to the right. Eventually I came to an opening with all the bent bars at the mouth. I squeezed through, mistakenly thinking I hadn't been here before. I quickly realized two things...

A. I HAD been there before and

B. I can't get out because I caused the cave-in earlier. You can't get back through the bent bars and the second opening, where the guard is is too high.

Boy, nothing quite like a ridiculous predicament like this to shatter all illusion of reality.

BestServedCold
04-01-2004, 06:18 AM
I'm on the first level. I got out of the cave, went to the bottom of the hill and went around it to the right. Eventually I came to an opening with all the bent bars at the mouth. I squeezed through, mistakenly thinking I hadn't been here before. I quickly realized two things...

A. I HAD been there before and

B. I can't get out because I caused the cave-in earlier. You can't get back through the bent bars and the second opening, where the guard is is too high.

Boy, nothing quite like a ridiculous predicament like this to shatter all illusion of reality.

PeleusX
04-01-2004, 06:39 AM
Restart and when you get out of the cave go left instead or right (towards the huts)

Darkhound85
04-01-2004, 06:42 AM
lol, I didn't know you could even squeeze through

XP2100+ @ 1.83GHz(soon to be upgraded) w/ Zalman CNPS6000AlCu Silent Mode 1500RPM
1 Gig DDR266 (soon to be DDR400)
Creative FX5700 Ultra @ 545/950 w/ Zalman ZM80C-HP Silent Mode (soon to...jk http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)
17" LG TFT L1720B

windozze
04-01-2004, 07:43 AM
find the elevator and go up