PDA

View Full Version : stuck, dynamite not in black rock?!

samaran1986
03-07-2008, 04:40 PM
hi.

okay, so i got the dynamite from the black rock and went back through the area with the smoke. i blew up for whatever reason, chose 'resume' and started again...only this time i didn't have the dynamite on me. 'fair enough', i thought, went back to the ship to pick it up again and...well, it's not there, and nothing i do makes it reappear. i've tried going back to the beach to speak to hurley but that conversation choice isn't there anymore, and it's not triggered by speaking to anyone else.

is there anything i can do?! i was going to just play again from the start of episode 5, but that strips you of all your equipment - i don't have the gun anymore, let alone enough stuff to trade for a gun and so i just get shot by that dude by the ship each time.

this is so frustrating, how could ubisoft have shipped the game like this?! unless there's something i'm missing...please help!

samaran1986
hi.

okay, so i got the dynamite from the black rock and went back through the area with the smoke. i blew up for whatever reason, chose 'resume' and started again...only this time i didn't have the dynamite on me. 'fair enough', i thought, went back to the ship to pick it up again and...well, it's not there, and nothing i do makes it reappear. i've tried going back to the beach to speak to hurley but that conversation choice isn't there anymore, and it's not triggered by speaking to anyone else.

is there anything i can do?! i was going to just play again from the start of episode 5, but that strips you of all your equipment - i don't have the gun anymore, let alone enough stuff to trade for a gun and so i just get shot by that dude by the ship each time.

this is so frustrating, how could ubisoft have shipped the game like this?! unless there's something i'm missing...please help!

samaran1986
oh, i'm playing the PAL 360 version by the way, if that helps.

fred_498
03-07-2008, 05:14 PM
For one thing you CAN NOT RUN with dynamite. as far as a gun jack will give you one later. i cant remember how you get dynamite second time maybe someone else will chime in

samaran1986
03-07-2008, 05:21 PM
yeah i know i shouldn't run with dynamite, i just...did - i guess i panicked when the smoke thing came. i'm kindof useless at games.

there's definitely no way to get a gun other than trading with charlie at that point in the game, and i'm not really up for finding $110 worth of fruit in the jungle just yet...

so yeah if anyone knows a way to respawn the dynamite out of thin air that'd be great!

fred_498
03-07-2008, 05:38 PM
dont give up i am pretty sure i blew up once and got more somehow maybe started that section again.

killer_533
03-08-2008, 08:35 AM
hey I am in the hatch and the doors closed It says that found the secret door how can I do It please help me

fred_498
03-08-2008, 10:08 AM
answer questions on computer and take picture of map on door.