PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me if this RS has....

revelated
07-10-2005, 09:50 PM
bigger areas? And I don't mean longer, I mean bigger. RS3 is my second favorite Xbox game, and I'm looking forward to Lockdown; however one thing that really bugged me about RS3 was the fact that the environments were so linear. When co-op'ng with a friend, I would have liked to have been able to send him one direction to clear out while I go a different direction - and I don't just mean separate doors to one building. Totally different paths, like different streets or different entrances to a building.

Does anyone know, or can confirm, whether this one has larger environments or not?

I'd also like to know if they left the offline co-op in the game or if they took it out like RTTK X did (ugh...).

revelated
07-10-2005, 09:50 PM
bigger areas? And I don't mean longer, I mean bigger. RS3 is my second favorite Xbox game, and I'm looking forward to Lockdown; however one thing that really bugged me about RS3 was the fact that the environments were so linear. When co-op'ng with a friend, I would have liked to have been able to send him one direction to clear out while I go a different direction - and I don't just mean separate doors to one building. Totally different paths, like different streets or different entrances to a building.

Does anyone know, or can confirm, whether this one has larger environments or not?

I'd also like to know if they left the offline co-op in the game or if they took it out like RTTK X did (ugh...).

albrozdude
07-10-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm not really sure how the level design will work, although I'd *guess* they might be bigger.

Of course, Lockdown will also feature the sniper mode where you play as Webber covering the team from above.