PDA

View Full Version : A minor reticule question..

cre8nhavoc
05-13-2006, 09:12 AM
When watching the video of the gameplay footage, I noticed the reticule was white. When the reticule crossed an enemy it turned red. Does this mean that it's going to be the same way in the multiplayer of things, or will it offer a solid color as well? Or is is for a level of difficulty, easier (like rookie) levels have it whereas hard (veteran) have a solid or no reticule?

Just curious about this.

cre8nhavoc
05-13-2006, 09:12 AM
When watching the video of the gameplay footage, I noticed the reticule was white. When the reticule crossed an enemy it turned red. Does this mean that it's going to be the same way in the multiplayer of things, or will it offer a solid color as well? Or is is for a level of difficulty, easier (like rookie) levels have it whereas hard (veteran) have a solid or no reticule?

Just curious about this.

TomCollins1976
05-17-2006, 01:22 PM
good question. in GRAW multiplayer, the reticule goes red when you aim at an enemy.

Choke_A_Smurf
05-17-2006, 02:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TomCollins1976:
good question. in GRAW multiplayer, the reticule goes red when you aim at an enemy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Wrong. It only goes red when you hit an enemy.

GSG_9_Rage
05-18-2006, 05:54 AM
that is so stupid. I think the rets should not change colors. it makes it so much easier. in real life, does your front sight glow red when you cross over an enemy. so should it in the game? it takes away from the whole "target identification" aspect of the game.

RawKryptonite
05-18-2006, 06:37 AM
I agree, there's no reason for a color change at all. It should be there to shoot straight, not detect bad guys for you.

en4rcment
05-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Agreed.

That feature is going to bug a lot of hardcore gamers who like to play more realisticly.

If they add it, hopefully you can toggle it off...