PDA

View Full Version : Able to build a second storehouse/castle?

Vendayne
09-03-2009, 12:08 PM
So I was wondering i was able to build a second town or storehouse/castle? I'm playing on a free settlement map, and I think it would be neat to have a village or something that is away from my main city.

Is this possible? I looked through my building options and didn't see anything available that would allow me to do this. If not, thats okay I guess, was just curious. Usually in a strategy game or rts I always build up a second town. I think its neat being able to expand and stuff.

Vendayne
09-03-2009, 12:08 PM
So I was wondering i was able to build a second town or storehouse/castle? I'm playing on a free settlement map, and I think it would be neat to have a village or something that is away from my main city.

Is this possible? I looked through my building options and didn't see anything available that would allow me to do this. If not, thats okay I guess, was just curious. Usually in a strategy game or rts I always build up a second town. I think its neat being able to expand and stuff.

caswallawn_2k7
09-03-2009, 04:11 PM
you cant build new ones of the 3 main structures (castle, church and store house) it is possible this is because if these are destroyed it's game over. so having loads would confuse most single player games, more so by the fact there is no true AI in the game and it is mostly just scripted events aimed at your start location.