PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Vegas 2 World Tournement For PS3

marcd23
07-23-2008, 05:22 AM
World Tournement!

I come up with this idea with only a bit of fun in mind!

I'm looking for players of 5 for the following countries:
Ireland
Wales
America
Canada - Xanavi23
Italy
Spain
Scotland

I'm not looking for all players to register there interest on here.
I'm looking for the players who wish to be the captain of there county to register there interest on here.

The captain of each country will be first come first served.

I want to run things from September to give each captian the time to get his team together.

I want to run the matches on the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, the games can be arranged for whats best for you.

There will be two groups of four with the top 2 going into the knock-out stage.

I will draw the groups at random from a hat, and there will be one game a week to draw the tournement out over a period of time.

I will draw the groups a week before we start.

This is only meant to be a bit of fun and to try and keep things a little interesting on Vegas 2 as UBI never really put anthing on for us to compete in.

And yes I know there is Gamebattles but this is a bit of fun and not meant to be serious, there aint anything wrong with a good laugh and some fun!

If this works and I hope it does I will post more information in the next week or so on how I plan on running the tournement.

Lets make this work and have some fun!

Marc! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

marcd23
07-23-2008, 05:22 AM
World Tournement!

I come up with this idea with only a bit of fun in mind!

I'm looking for players of 5 for the following countries:
Ireland
Wales
America
Canada - Xanavi23
Italy
Spain
Scotland

I'm not looking for all players to register there interest on here.
I'm looking for the players who wish to be the captain of there county to register there interest on here.

The captain of each country will be first come first served.

I want to run things from September to give each captian the time to get his team together.

I want to run the matches on the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, the games can be arranged for whats best for you.

There will be two groups of four with the top 2 going into the knock-out stage.

I will draw the groups at random from a hat, and there will be one game a week to draw the tournement out over a period of time.

I will draw the groups a week before we start.

This is only meant to be a bit of fun and to try and keep things a little interesting on Vegas 2 as UBI never really put anthing on for us to compete in.

And yes I know there is Gamebattles but this is a bit of fun and not meant to be serious, there aint anything wrong with a good laugh and some fun!

If this works and I hope it does I will post more information in the next week or so on how I plan on running the tournement.

Lets make this work and have some fun!

Marc! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Xanavi23
07-23-2008, 08:17 AM
Heyo, i dont know if i deserve to be a captain of the Canadian team, but im definitely down for some schedule international tactical warefare on behalf of team Canada http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

marcd23
07-23-2008, 05:18 PM
You got it mate, like I said first come first serve.

If you know any players from the other countries tell them and get them to sign up, if we get this running I think it'll be a good laugh.

Also could you all players state there PSN name.

Xanavi23
07-23-2008, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marcd23:
You got it mate, like I said first come first serve.

If you know any players from the other countries tell them and get them to sign up, if we get this running I think it'll be a good laugh.

Also could you all players state there PSN name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll see what i can do brother, alot of the people i used to play V2 have stopped. Ill try to rustle something up though.