PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Question

Bish21
05-26-2006, 07:52 AM
In the game manual it says you are able to play multiplayer and set teams. I can't figure out how to do this. Is it not available yet? Some information would be great thanks.

Bish21
05-26-2006, 07:52 AM
In the game manual it says you are able to play multiplayer and set teams. I can't figure out how to do this. Is it not available yet? Some information would be great thanks.

flyingchipmonks
05-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Yeah i get the same problem. May jus be me bein an idiot but i cant find how to do it

Thrasher32123
05-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Im haveing the same difficulty! How can you play with teams if there arnt any team maps? And what does disc 2 do? Is it extra maps?

Mousey010
05-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Guys i am having the same problem, I am not sure what is going on. I thought that disk 2 might be a disk of extra maps as well, since it wasnt used in the installation process but i was wrong..It dosent do anything. I am just really confused, In all of the other Heroes games you were able to play any map and set teams if you so wanted too, but here, all i see is FFA maps. If you go into single player mode..There is 1 Non FFA map and i think its a team map..But that does no one any good since it is in single player. And Also..If you notice..There is about 10 other maps in single player than arnt in Multiplayer...Which is really gay..Because what if you want to play thoes maps with your friends? Do we have to unlock these maps somehow?