PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm stuck in the Prison!!

priori2ude
12-06-2004, 03:39 PM
I just escaped the dahaka and now I'm in the room walking on the beams. I've fought those two girls and made it to the other side of the room, but I can't wall run cause there's another girl waiting there for me and I don't have any sands left. And everytime I try, she throws me off the wall and I die. Any way to get around her without sands? HELLLLLPP!!!!!

priori2ude
12-06-2004, 03:39 PM
I just escaped the dahaka and now I'm in the room walking on the beams. I've fought those two girls and made it to the other side of the room, but I can't wall run cause there's another girl waiting there for me and I don't have any sands left. And everytime I try, she throws me off the wall and I die. Any way to get around her without sands? HELLLLLPP!!!!!

iculkn10
12-06-2004, 03:41 PM
it took me a couple times here but you have to time your attack just right and you will throw her off the wall and you will continue to the other side

priori2ude
12-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Ok, thanks for the advice! I'll try that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

priori2ude
12-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Yay! It finally worked! Now I just have to get past the stupid dahaka. What a scary dude!!!!