PDA

View Full Version : Is the circle center dot is a destination?

abrodski
09-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Hello!
I wonder if the center point of the compass is where always should be my destination?

abrodski
09-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Hello!
I wonder if the center point of the compass is where always should be my destination?

fabulouscoops
09-14-2006, 09:36 PM
The center of the compass is YOU!

abrodski
09-15-2006, 01:24 AM
I guess what really matters is that I got the general idea.THANKS!!!
It doesn't matter whether the center is me or the light blue flashing dot.The main thing is that those 2 things MUST unite!
As they say-whether it's a hill that comes to Muhammad or the Muhammad that comes to the hill,same thing :-)
It's just for me it's easier to walk when I consider myself a dot and a center-my destination.Agree?

P.S.I noticed that in boat level all the boats kinda disappear...
P.S.S.The easiest way to get rid of Crow in that level is what suggested fabulouscoops:using only bullets while laying in the bush.The advantage is that in the next level (Catacombs) you gonna need lots of granades and rockets to kill Fat Boys,stealths and tridgens.
Tried the hammer,but Crow kills me BEFORE I even get out of water.
P.S.S.S.Another interesting thing I've noticed is that NAME of the freighter.It's in Cyrilic!
First I thought it's Russian (my native language),but that name doesn't make any sense in Russian+there's one letter we don't use in Russian (the way they write softer "n").I checked the flag-it's macedonian (and they use Cyrillic,actually too)."ž" Т" "Т*К-Zol teretn'yak.Anyone could translate?
Though zol in Russian means angry or evil something or somebody.I think it offends macedonians...