PDA

View Full Version : Rabbids outside nintendo.

PineApplle
01-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey everyone. So, as most of you know RRR 1 came out for all consoles of that time, but as of the 2nd game and above the game became nintendo's best exclusive game, in my opinion. I just wanted to know, are there any chances that the game would become an all platform game instead of an nintendo exclusive? I own a 360 myself and I have to say that the Rabbids games are wacky, crazy and always make me laugh. So just wanna know guys, is there any chance this is coming out for 360 / other consoles or even PC? Unless that RGH was the last game in the Rabbids series, since that what the games title & ending makes me assume. Thanks.

PineApplle
01-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey everyone. So, as most of you know RRR 1 came out for all consoles of that time, but as of the 2nd game and above the game became nintendo's best exclusive game, in my opinion. I just wanted to know, are there any chances that the game would become an all platform game instead of an nintendo exclusive? I own a 360 myself and I have to say that the Rabbids games are wacky, crazy and always make me laugh. So just wanna know guys, is there any chance this is coming out for 360 / other consoles or even PC? Unless that RGH was the last game in the Rabbids series, since that what the games title & ending makes me assume. Thanks.

robocoddess
01-08-2010, 11:05 AM
It'd be cool if it was because some people will not touch a wii with a 50-foot pole no matter how much convincing they can get.

Raymansuperfan1
01-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Microsoft and sony rejected them because they were aiming at hardcore gamers Nintendo was the only company who would lisence them.