PDA

View Full Version : anyone found this manhunt glitch yet?

monkeyuncle8
06-16-2011, 08:57 PM
if you join a match of manhunt about 5 sec before the first round is over then you wont be taken out of the game to select your next profile set.

I had this happen to me for a few matches so I decided to take advantage of it, when I spawned and saw that the first half of the match was over. I ran across the map and saw the other teams avatars just standing together, I couldnt kill any of them but when the match started they started moving and I could. I got 4 incogneto kills of them and none of them reacted in time.

just thought I would share a fun glitch I found

monkeyuncle8
06-16-2011, 08:57 PM
if you join a match of manhunt about 5 sec before the first round is over then you wont be taken out of the game to select your next profile set.

I had this happen to me for a few matches so I decided to take advantage of it, when I spawned and saw that the first half of the match was over. I ran across the map and saw the other teams avatars just standing together, I couldnt kill any of them but when the match started they started moving and I could. I got 4 incogneto kills of them and none of them reacted in time.

just thought I would share a fun glitch I found

catdog363
06-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Glitches like this just make the game less fun. There are already enough glitches, I don't think it would be wise to share more of them..

Smavey
06-17-2011, 03:12 AM
Haha yeah that's happened to me a few times. A few times i've played defense twice in a row or offense twice in a row. lol

Don't worry catdog - it happens super rarely http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Maybe one in every 200 games. :P

BigBalledEagle
06-17-2011, 07:17 AM
Yeah, one time my friend and I both joined a match with a few seconds left in the first round. We continued to run around the map after the round ended, and then the second round started without giving us a chance to select profiles. Interestingly enough, we were the only two people on the map for round two. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif