PDA

View Full Version : How to play a room full of steathy players

Just Krispy
03-26-2011, 08:55 AM
I had a head scratcher last night in Assassinate...I try not to be an obvious player but played 3 games against a room full of stealth/camp players. Because they all were doing it, I had no choice to follow the compass in there. I used disguise and tried the roofs...plus these were very clever campers too. I tried camping away from them but it got too boring. The games were very low scoring..camping winner got around 4000. I have never had a whole room full of them before..I finally left but any advice other than firecrackers? I am not good at them and did not use...

Trenixdecease
03-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Charge, templar vision, smoke bombs.

Eldest219
03-26-2011, 09:45 AM
Try using firecrackers. That's all I really run with now on Assassinate. Just smoke bomb and firecrackers.

EDIT: I didn't read your post entirely, lol.

Well, when it comes down to it, there really aren't many options you can do. TV and firecrackers are the only methods there are really foolproof. You could try the line of sight trick, but often times you may come down to a 50-50 guess (assuming both remaining personas are being played in that game).

With that being said, I still highly recommend firecrackers. Once you get a hang of 'em and learn all the ways they can be put to use, they are, indeed, quite a versatile tool.

StarScream391
03-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Gun one of them from a distance then find the next person.

Drakuaza
03-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Quit that boring *** room and join another.

Clvvs
03-26-2011, 11:45 AM
get first in the killing chain, we will all appreciate it then.

Just Krispy
03-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Posted Sat March 26 2011 10:33 Hide Post
Quit that boring *** room and join another.
LOZ and double LOLZ I eventually did///http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

VampyS
03-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Room of stealthy players? Where? I wanna join!

Starsfan1009
03-27-2011, 05:56 PM
I wouldn't use disguise. It breaks a lock on you I believe...but it doesn't really matter what you look like in assassinate since there are no specific targets. They can just lock again and kill you.

obliviondoll
03-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Starsfan1009:
I wouldn't use disguise. It breaks a lock on you I believe...but it doesn't really matter what you look like in assassinate since there are no specific targets. They can just lock again and kill you.
Break line of sight, Disguise, and see how good they are at "find the Templar".

I don't use it, but I've seen a few who do.

Also, it's a free Aerial Hidden bonus, if you want to be Captain <STRIKE>Obvious</STRIKE> Awesome.

MonsterJunkese
03-27-2011, 06:19 PM
RR templar vision/ RR Firecrackers for campers (normaly ******s).