PDA

View Full Version : Edanna-bird stuck

jane_weaver
02-14-2004, 05:02 PM
I've fed a little white animal and kept him from getting in a trap and he ran off. I moved a fish down to 3 (I think) plant balls. The bird I saw at the beginning is stuck in a plant and I can't free him. I've looked through another plant with light, but see no place to focus it to do anything. I even tried moving the fish back up and then down again. I watched a video that didn't help at all, and am frustrated and going in circles. Help me!!!

jane_weaver
02-14-2004, 05:02 PM
I've fed a little white animal and kept him from getting in a trap and he ran off. I moved a fish down to 3 (I think) plant balls. The bird I saw at the beginning is stuck in a plant and I can't free him. I've looked through another plant with light, but see no place to focus it to do anything. I even tried moving the fish back up and then down again. I watched a video that didn't help at all, and am frustrated and going in circles. Help me!!!

PrincessXenobia
02-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Do you know what the bird is trapped in? Have you seen anything like it before? Do you have any ideas about where you can get what you need?

jane_weaver
02-15-2004, 12:44 AM
I unfurled the leaf with light from plant, went back and tried to catch the white animal to try to get him to make noise to maybe open plant where bird stuck (to no avail), and am wandering all over Edanna touching everything I see. I've not seen the white animal since I fed him and he ran off. I am stumped by the bird-plant puzzle.

PrincessXenobia
02-15-2004, 01:09 AM
Take a trip back to J'nanin and explore Saav's lab some more. Then closely examine what the bird is trapped in. Don't worry about the little furry guy -- he's done his bit.

AussieMystic
02-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Saav's lab shows you what you need to apply to the plant in order to open it.

You will also need to remember something you did back at the beginning of Edanna to finally free the bird. It will require some running back and forth between different sides of the 'room', and you may have to 'reflect' on the problem...

jane_weaver
02-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the hints. The bird is free.

thalasa
02-19-2004, 10:20 PM
question for jane and princess, did you completed edana, if yes-help please! i think i did everything, i freed the bird from that plant on the very top of the tree, and what now, i also find a new path through the hollow wood to the big leaf that brings me up, there i found kind of a big purple fruit with "something" atached on it's top, don't have idea what to do with it, i hope you've been where i am now, if yes, your help would be greatly apreciated

PrincessXenobia
02-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Congratulations, Jane! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Thalasa, I have always thought that this part of Edanna made very little sense, because there is no obvious motivation for what you need to accomplish. What you need to do is get that giant flower bud to open up (the one you crawled up into). Then you'll be able to manipulate stuff more effectively. Probably the best way to think about this is to ask yourself why flowers open up at all? And then think of some ways you might encourage this one to do so.