PDA

View Full Version : Hows online for PS3?

neo8185
08-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Alot of people playing? Looking to purchase.

neo8185
08-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Alot of people playing? Looking to purchase.

KillerBeeotch
09-05-2007, 12:31 PM
So far, okay. There are the expected problems and complaints such as rank boosters and the way clan and buddies are organized, and there is the frequent lag. But as far as game play, I'd say it's decent.

ken536777
09-08-2007, 07:01 AM
the game is great,some things need to change like the boosters if u dont win
people leave the game and come back so they dont lose rank, and my game keeps stoping for no reason and i have to reboot, it does it like 4 times a day on ps3

xDIRTY_H4RRYx
09-13-2007, 09:07 AM
I played the 360 version to death and I can safely say the ps3 version is not the disapointment I feared it might be. There are less players online but still more than enough. If you like playing Team Elimination you'll have no probs but with blind siege you'll find there to be less rooms than on the 360. The blind siege crowd seem almost to be a separate community and I always find myself playing with a least a few players I've encountered before - I like this though because it creates a bit more rivalry which IMO adds to the enjoyment. There actually seems to be less boosting on the ps3 and I frequently play with players who are ranked in the top 20 - i.e. they actually got their rank from playing rather than boosting. I think this may be down to the fact that you can't sign in two profiles at once on the ps3 hence meaning you can't play against yourself to boost. There also seems to be less prejudice against lower ranks. People normally specify rank 5 and up which means you'll often see rank 5's playing with rank 8 and 9's.