PDA

View Full Version : Not getting kill credits after loading your savegame? Try this!

Dremond
03-29-2005, 12:36 PM
At first, I didn't get kill credits from a loaded save game. My log book showed them, my nav map showed them, but my savegame stats didn't.

Then, I made a kill before heading to port. When I arrived (by docking, not the magical ESC-transport option), I got credit for all the kills in my log book.

Then, I foolishly deleted my midmission save and lost it all. Starting over now ...

Dremond
03-29-2005, 12:36 PM
At first, I didn't get kill credits from a loaded save game. My log book showed them, my nav map showed them, but my savegame stats didn't.

Then, I made a kill before heading to port. When I arrived (by docking, not the magical ESC-transport option), I got credit for all the kills in my log book.

Then, I foolishly deleted my midmission save and lost it all. Starting over now ...

Black-Phoenix
03-29-2005, 02:23 PM
Yeah, be sure to read what you click. The one where you didn't get credit said "Abandon Career" instead of "Return to Base" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TASKFORCE1x1
04-06-2005, 01:58 AM
Topic moved to Com. Help April 6 2004.

ChaytonWarrior
04-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Have the same problem, with patch 1.2 now again *rolls eyes* kinda like Microsoft, fix some bugs and reopen old one.
Anyways your way is a nice one, has only one small glitch, what if you have no torpedos anymore left, and the weather is so crappy you cant use your deckgun? You cant get a kill, and you end up coming home, having killed 9 ships for 53000 tons, and get absolutly nothing for it.