PDA

View Full Version : What would really happen in real life?

ALK_28
12-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Eversince assassins creed brotherhood was released the game has been great with new features and new gameplay, but it was still missing something so i thought what was it missing? After finishing ACB i decide to play assassins creed 1 again because i wanted to play the game that hooked me into it in the frist place, then i had some great ideas to improve for the next Assassins creed game which was the assassination. So i thought the assassination should be more dramatic like in AC1 trailer how Altair goes threw the crowd pulls out his cross bow, shoots and kills another guard on the edge of the crossbow and jumps and assassinates his target. So i was thinking there should be this cut scene when you assassinate your target and you press these buttons like in AC2 when ezio is being born you press does buttons for his legs and arms and head you know, like what would happen in real life how the character has to dodge these guard to get to his target, rather then running towards him and assassinate.

Another idea i was thinking was how the character would use his environment, like when i was playing ACB i was thinking the horse how it could be used as a distraction. So i was thinking if i kill a guard right you carry him put him on a horse then you would scare the horse somehow and it would distract guards espeacially if you want to get to your target very easily without climbing buildings or running around to get to places. or you could put a gadget on the horse like a smoke bomb and it would go off and you could run threw the guards without being detected.

I was still thinking of how the character would adapt to his environment during a high profile combat. Something like if the character is next to a wall he would run up, bounce of the wall and stab his sword into a guard, or while running he would throw he's sword at a guard, run and while running towards the guard to get his sword back he pulls out his short blade to kill others guards that are in the way and grab his sword back or something like that you get the picture. while on the topic there should a way to pull you weapons out faster during combat or during kills.

Another topic was how i was disappoint that the new feature of assassin recruits, when you call them they pop out of no where, shouldnt they be following you around and also how you can only call out two at a time they should be this selection when you view your assassins a selection for each bar you get to choose how many you get to call out. another one was that during combat theres this guard that runs away during combat but you can't stop him because your to busy in combat so you signal one of your assassin to chase after him and kill him.

Also i thought how it was weird before the game came out there was this gameplay where ezio walks towards the guard calls for and arrow strike, walks threw the cardinals into the phantheon and these guards wait for ezio to strike he calls his assassin to kill the guards and ezio kills the cardinal then he walks out of the phantheon you see the assassin recruits behind the walls so the guards can't see them and theres these guards wating for him out side and the recruits kill them. And when the game came out none mission were like that and that was really disappointing its all just " theres the assassin kill him !" rather than the guards waiting for the assassins to strike first.

another thing that might make the upcoming game assassins creed 3 more interesting is that if desmond get to do more walking around, there should be like these train abstergo agents try to track him and take him out and there would be this cutscene how desmond stops the attacker by adpating to the environment and kills him in a dramatic way just like in the movie "Bourne" how they try to kill him sending out agents every hour or days.

i hope these ideas don't bore you guys, just ideas for maybe the upcoming game Assassinscreed 3 or other games.

zgubilici
12-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Hi ALk, please post your feedback in the official ACB feedback thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298) and your ideas for the next AC in the AC3 and beyond thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/23).

Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif