PDA

View Full Version : Do you like ACR MP - poll

RangerRico
11-17-2011, 02:55 PM
There are so many mixed reviews out there about what people think about ACR. A lot of the complaints are that you cant this the same as it was in ACB. But that's because you had something else, an option.
On the mission trips I go on to Haiti, the kids are always so happy and filled with life, because where they live is all they've known, so they have nothing to compare their life to. But when they grow up and learn about other places, they will either be angry and deceitful people, or try to do good and make the best of their condition, and usually end up better off than those who give up and resort to murder or theft.
So assuming you're in that kid position, a blank slate, and there was no ACB MP, only the ACR one, would your opinion change?

whattafool
11-17-2011, 03:33 PM
The whole, "how we'd view it if there was no AC:B" is what annoys me about people's reviews. They intended to change it, so it shouldn't really be compared that much. On its own, AC:R is great. That's all there is to it.

I like it about the same as I did AC:B (a lot), and I originally hated it. No it's not quite as easy to like as AC:B was, but it's still very enjoyable when you've played it for a bit. You just have to forget everything AC:B taught you first...

BigBalledEagle
11-17-2011, 03:34 PM
Some of the game mechanics in ACR are a little funky, but overall I like it. I think ACR is better than ACB overall due to the variety in strategies, modes, and abilities.

deadly_thought
11-17-2011, 03:40 PM
love ACR solo MP has issues despite what we went through on ACB it was worth it wouldve been better to improve on that system than give us a new one altogether do i hate ACR multiplayer not so much anymore but its not what ACB was by a longshot

CriticaHit
11-17-2011, 03:50 PM
I like AC:R, the new modes are really fun. My only problem is that I thought there were would be a ton of cosmetic customizations, atleast a bit more than what we have now. Don't get me wrong, there is a bit more choice now but it seems like theres 3 outfits that you can mix and match. And theres about 7 main weapons per person. I hope they add more with patches and/or dlc.

Steelbadger
11-17-2011, 03:55 PM
I gotta say I'm loving it so far though I'm sure it'd be way more fun if I was able to play with folks I know.

In terms of basic enjoyment, however, I'd say it has fewer niggling annoyances than Brotherhood and matchmaking seems greatly improved.

Ripe Claw
11-17-2011, 10:48 PM
AC:R Makes me want to quit video games altogether.

AVanguardLeads
11-17-2011, 10:50 PM
I love it so far, but I think things will change after everyone's gotten the game (probably after Christmas) and levels up. So I will reserve judgement for the time being.

Taekwonthis
11-18-2011, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:

We get it your opinion is you dont like it..so dont play it. simple

JTS_812
11-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Taekwonthis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:

We get it your opinion is you dont like it..so dont play it. simple </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just cause he doesn't like the game, that means he shouldn't have an opinion in a poll? Why even have a poll if everyone likes it?

Dave0718
11-18-2011, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Taekwonthis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:

We get it your opinion is you dont like it..so dont play it. simple </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AC Fanboy alert