PDA

View Full Version : Micheletto (Spoilers)

Gunnywill
11-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Why did Ezio spare him? And why didnt he show the same mercy to Juan Borgia or french guy (cant remember his name lol)? I dont get it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ParnhamBoy16
11-26-2010, 06:16 PM
My guess is that he is getting soft in his old age.

I was kinda dissapointed that he did'nt kill cesare with his blade.

assassinm8
11-28-2010, 01:37 PM
i think it was becasue the game is seeking revenge on the borgia for killing ur family and he wasnt part of the conspiracy

SlimeDynamiteD
11-28-2010, 01:44 PM
If you look at the painting it says:

Around (sometime 1600-something) Micheletto disappeared and he never showed up in the history books ever again.

Or something like that, So irl he didn't die, he just disappeared that's why Ezio didn't kill him

Jack-Reacher
11-28-2010, 01:46 PM
I wouldnt relate stuff from the real world too much here, all of AC1 targets died in different years by different means I think

SlimeDynamiteD
11-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Well obviously this is related to the real world 'cuz Ezio didn't kill Micheleto, he'd let him go

Nick1021
11-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Who is micheletto?

SlimeDynamiteD
11-28-2010, 01:53 PM
Micheletto was Cesare's personal Assassin.

* MAJOR SPOILER*
* DON'T READ UNLESS U REALLY WANT TO*

You get to 'kill' him in the mission inside the Colosseum with the cosplay. (When you have to save the dude who plays Jezus Christ from the cross)

Haywood92
11-28-2010, 02:38 PM
On his own, he wasn't much of a threat to the Assassin Order. Assassins must also show mercy when they think that a death isn't really necessary to make things better. I'm guessing this is why Ezio spared Micheletto.

Also, Parnhamboy18, Ezio threw Cesare off the walls instead of killing him with his blades because Cesare said that he would not die by the hands of man. So he died by falling from a high place instead.

jimbo11235813
11-28-2010, 02:45 PM
I think he was only first trying to kill to Micheletto to save Pietro (before he stabbed him). But seeing as he had just prevented it, there was no need to kill him for no other reason. There was no politic or Templar reason to kill him. He was only Cesare's personal assassin after all, no governmental power.

P.S. By "Templar reason", I mean he wasn't really much of a Templar except being paid to kill others (and nothing else, I guess).

Steelbadger
11-28-2010, 04:04 PM
A couple of reasons:

1) He was not the mission, the mission was to save the actor chap. Killing Micheletto at that point was pretty pointless.

2) Planting the seeds of doubt. He encouraged Micheletto to take another look at his actions and ultimately lead to Cesare's most trusted peon deserting him in his hour of need.