PDA

View Full Version : New levels?

Monkey_Ninja
01-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Don't wanna sound like I'm whinging, I'm not, Rainbow Six 3 is the best game on Live by far. But any news on new levels? It's just the level list at the moment is really lacking, it's probably got the least levels out of all my Live games so far.

I don't wanna stop playing it, but I've played all the other levels to death and Counterstrike keeps luring me in with it's objective based game play and 18 + levels already out for it.

So pleeeeeeeeeease Ubi, get some more levels out soon.

P.S anyone know about the glitch on the Carnival level where you can land on the float and shoot people that can't see you?

Tsk tsk, me thinks the bug testers should get the sack.

Monkey_Ninja
01-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Don't wanna sound like I'm whinging, I'm not, Rainbow Six 3 is the best game on Live by far. But any news on new levels? It's just the level list at the moment is really lacking, it's probably got the least levels out of all my Live games so far.

I don't wanna stop playing it, but I've played all the other levels to death and Counterstrike keeps luring me in with it's objective based game play and 18 + levels already out for it.

So pleeeeeeeeeease Ubi, get some more levels out soon.

P.S anyone know about the glitch on the Carnival level where you can land on the float and shoot people that can't see you?

Tsk tsk, me thinks the bug testers should get the sack.

cplnobbs
01-19-2004, 10:10 AM
Hahah think you could any better??

dum dum http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Feelings of unimportance are often caused by a lack of importance.
Banish your feelings of unimportance by becoming President of the United States.

XFragment
01-19-2004, 11:21 AM
djeesh! you cant compare such great maps with the nondetailed of counterstrike! rainbow six has the more simulation maps and counterstrike just good old arcade, you cant just compare the two.