PDA

View Full Version : Some problems

XERAXES
05-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Well since there is absolutely no help to get in the tech support, I thought I might as well check if the issues I've been having are common.

One important issue that I'm having (which has occurred to me twice) is that sometimes, after leaving a game on non-ranked Versus (specifically a game I've been in for a while). The game fails in automatically searching the playlist again.

It just says "Operation Failed", and after that I wont be able to look for any other type of game (THunt, Story, or versus) because it will just say "Operation Failed" when I try to search.

After this I have to reboot my Xbox just to get it to work.

Also, the searches in Coop story mode (and THunt too) are messed up. Even if I specifically search for a Realistic game, all types of games show up. They will still be described as Realistic, but when I join I see it is on Casual or Normal. In THunt I can see that it says "Realistic", but that there are 2 or 3 respawns, which doesn't make sense.

Two more issues:

1. The min and max players in advanced search in THunt and Versus are connected. So if I pick I want at least 2 people and a max of 4 people in THunt; when I go to Versus the numbers are 2 and 4 too. So I have to constantly change them. Nothing serious but it's very annoying.

2. Sometimes when I join online games, I see that my character doesn't have any armor on his arms and legs. They come back if I die or if a new game starts, but I wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this.

meivj00
05-07-2008, 01:38 AM
no...but then again i dont own a Xbox...

XERAXES
05-07-2008, 08:54 AM
^^ Well then this doesn't really apply to you does it?

XERAXES
05-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Any more responses?