PDA

View Full Version : Ubi can we please have classic Sam fisher suit as downloadable content?

whacanblakdo4u
04-17-2010, 09:48 AM
I think we should be able to unlock the original splinter cell armor and wear it during campaign and deniable ops...

What do you guys think?

DarthViscer
04-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Hells yes.

oO_ShadowFox_Oo
04-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Yes and the proper Shadownet outfits from CT

LitLikeABrothel
04-17-2010, 10:12 AM
The original SC suit is so damn classic, so hell yeah! This is one of the things I want most for DLC from the beggining.

stealth1276
04-17-2010, 10:42 AM
This along with deniable ops maps from older splinter cells such as cia hq, kalinatek, presidential palace, displace, etc. How cool would that be?

LitLikeABrothel
04-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by stealth1276:
This along with deniable ops maps from older splinter cells such as cia hq, kalinatek, presidential palace, displace, etc. How cool would that be?

OMG! BEST IDEA EVAR!

CIA HQ = Best SC level in the series!

oO_ShadowFox_Oo
04-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Infiltration on Presidential Palace!

Insane Opie
04-17-2010, 11:08 AM
There should be many suits available for DLC among a lot of other things as well. And yes the original suit should be a part of it.

LitLikeABrothel
04-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Hunter on the roof of Kalinatek! It'll be like 2002 all over again.

Baryar3
04-17-2010, 11:59 AM
There is some cool outfits that Sam is wearing in the Fifth Freedom art book that i would like to see as outfits DLC

Baryar3
04-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Or Infiltration on the Bank level from Chaos Theory

DOUBLEACE
04-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Baryar3:
There is some cool outfits that Sam is wearing in the Fifth Freedom art book that i would like to see as outfits DLC

Pictures?

PurpleParadox
04-17-2010, 12:18 PM
I like the outfit from the Hokkaido mission in Chaos Theory.

And maybe put in the COOP skins for some Bob and Steve action!
=============
But a collector set of the old Splinter Cell outfits would be nice. Maybe a little STORY mode customization would be nice too...

drangel_jam
04-17-2010, 12:21 PM
I was expecting him to snatch his uniform just for kicks in the 3rdE mission, just like how he got the googles.

duckd0wn
04-17-2010, 12:25 PM
His clothing in this game was TERRIBLE, it drove me nuts the entire game. Whats with the lame turtleneck getup for the ENTIRE GAME..

Robchiks
04-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by duckd0wn:
His clothing in this game was TERRIBLE, it drove me nuts the entire game. Whats with the lame turtleneck getup for the ENTIRE GAME..

Yeah, I was hoping he'd stop by Walmart, get some new clothing and some Hannah Montana bracelets for Grim while he's at it.

I would be happy to see the suit again in Conviction.

stavros_27
04-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Hey Ubisoft...here is a simple way to gain some admiration from even the harshest darksiders.

Choose 5-10 of the best SC outfits from the first 4 games, post pics of them and let us vote on the website for our favourite ones. The top 3 would then be offered as outfits in the extras section!

JCRF1
04-17-2010, 03:42 PM
http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/832/832137/hero-showdown-sam-fisher-vs-solid-snake-20071101045730249-000.jpg

http://www.soygeeklatino.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sam-fisher.jpg

HELL YES!

whacanblakdo4u
04-17-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm glad that there is consensus.

nymdj128
04-17-2010, 08:04 PM
YES!

LoneWolf206
04-17-2010, 08:13 PM
YES. and how about we get some better looking costumes just in general, most of them look like CRAP.

newhenpal
04-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by stealth1276:

Ugh. They've gone and JB'd the series; they've had their fun with this reboot, but they shouldn't lay a finger on Sam's time as a Splinter Cell. They seem to adore maps with lots of pipes, windows, and ledges, so I doubt the previous maps would catch their attention anyways.

OniLinkSword
04-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by newhenpal:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stealth1276:

Ugh. They've gone and JB'd the series; they've had their fun with this reboot, but they shouldn't lay a finger on Sam's time as a Splinter Cell. They seem to adore maps with lots of pipes, windows, and ledges, so I doubt the previous maps would catch their attention anyways. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Eh, what's so different to previous games then? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

newhenpal
04-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by OniLinkSword:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by newhenpal:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stealth1276:

Ugh. They've gone and JB'd the series; they've had their fun with this reboot, but they shouldn't lay a finger on Sam's time as a Splinter Cell. They seem to adore maps with lots of pipes, windows, and ledges, so I doubt the previous maps would catch their attention anyways. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Eh, what's so different to previous games then? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The level design? The Whitebox level is a perfect example of the average SCC level; massive amounts of windows and ledges are fundamental. Contrast with CIA HQ or the Chinese Embassy.

oO_ShadowFox_Oo
04-17-2010, 09:17 PM
The level design is drastically different in conception of how you get around and how you're capable of moving.

Since Sam can easily dive in and out of windows like he's Spiderman and can practically run on ledges and pipes they've taken advantage of the fact and put them....everywhere.

altair2nd
04-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Yes, that's a great idea. But honestly, I highly doubt Ubi will add it.

just saying.

ClingingMars
04-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Great idea! DLC is the perfect place for old school suits and levels.

TreFacTor
04-17-2010, 10:36 PM
I would pay 1200 MS points for a classic map pack and suit pack! These are some good ideas. I would pay $20 for a map editor and mission editor with the ability to share!

Asian Inferno
04-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Absolutely, it be great to have this in the game. Maybe an Anniversary DLC type of thing? I'd pay!

OniLinkSword
04-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by newhenpal:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OniLinkSword:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by newhenpal:

Ugh. They've gone and JB'd the series; they've had their fun with this reboot, but they shouldn't lay a finger on Sam's time as a Splinter Cell. They seem to adore maps with lots of pipes, windows, and ledges, so I doubt the previous maps would catch their attention anyways. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Eh, what's so different to previous games then? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The level design? The Whitebox level is a perfect example of the average SCC level; massive amounts of windows and ledges are fundamental. Contrast with CIA HQ or the Chinese Embassy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I have to disagree with you. Previous games had plenty of ledges and pipes. Heck, the first game had so many pipes you could hang from many of them did nothing. CT introduced the ledge grab. The only difference is the speed of things. IE, Sam scurries along the ledges in the white house instead of moving at a crawling speed. I have avoided detection in ALL the games using a ledge. It's just faster in SCC.

YtseJammer69
04-18-2010, 02:57 AM
Absolutely! I miss Sam's wetsuit so much. Particularly the one he wears on the very first SC.

Infiltration mode on the Bank level from CT..That would be awesome.

whacanblakdo4u
04-18-2010, 08:54 AM
Maybe Ubi will listen...maybe...

stealth1276
04-18-2010, 09:05 AM
How about Hunter mode at Ct-bathhouse against either thermal-vision gaurds or Scc's Third echelon soldiers?

From this game, I wouldn't mind playing at Kobins mansion or the White house for hunter/infiltration