My rest System have this specs:
Win XP SP2
Ati Radeon 1950 XTX
2 GB DDR2 600 MHz Ram
Intel Dual Core 2 Duo 6600

jbranda
10-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Greetings Fellow Happy PC Gamers:

You know, I LOVE been treated like a second-class gamer in the eyes of UBISOFT just because I choose to use a PC rather than the darling (Red-Ring-Of-Death prone) XBOX 360 console. Especially after I plunk down $40 of my hard-earned money for a DEFECTIVE GAME like BA2 for PC. The PC platform was; and still is, the home of the Flight Sim genre. That's because there isn't a universally-adopted flight control system available for any console to date. God forbid I try to use my rather expensive and quite capable Saitek X52 FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM with a FLIGHT SIMULATION GAME! What must I have been thinking? I knew I should have stayed with the professional-quality games like IL-2 and FSX. How can UBISOFT make such a work of art like IL-2, and then turn around and take a giant steaming dump on the flight sim community with Blazing Angels 1 & 2? I have been on the phone with UBISOFT Tech Support (another few hours of my life I will never get back). A patch is coming...a patch is coming! Folks, don't hold your breath for a functional patch anytime this century. We're still wating for a functional BA1 patch since March 23, 2006! I know that next-gen consoles are where the money is at today, but does UBISOFT have to make their distain for PC gamers so blatantly obvious? But they're sure willing and able to take our $40, aren't they?

Written by just another satisfied UBISOFT customer. Happy keyboard-mashing to all of you wanna-be fighter pilots out there in PC-land!