PDA

View Full Version : What Suits Me?

Undead_.
04-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Well i started playing in the last 3 days...
and i havent found the right weapon for me...
im good with all and my game style is taking cover and be in middle position(means not in front but not last)
so my main options are:
G36C
MTAR21
UMP45- i like the most but some ppl said it suck

basicly what i want is the positive and negetive in each weapon so i can decide my own...
a guy told me that smg are more for CQB but i dont find that correct because if ur close u can spray and lets say my enemie use mtar so i use ump45 he¨ll spray me and i spray him and he will win....
so what´s the point?
thx.... !!!

KFORF-Gaz
04-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Nobody can tell you what's best for you. It's like asking someone to tell you your favourite flavour ice cream.

Just keep experimenting, you've only been playing for 3 days. It took me a couple of weeks to narrow my 'favourite' weapons down to 3 different ones (depending on which map I'm on). One of my mates can't stand using the SCAR but I like it (especially on single shot) so it depends entirely on <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">YOU</span>

Undead_.
04-03-2007, 08:27 AM
ok but can u tell me to good and bad things in the 3 weapons i gave you plz?
and i know its up to me but me for example cant see ppl killing with the p90...its just suck..

you use different weapons for each map?!
or should i use a single weapon for all?

SteveLord8
04-03-2007, 10:26 AM
There isn't anything significantly different about them.

Just keep playing....decide for yourself.

Undead_.
04-03-2007, 10:45 AM
well...i can see that the smg's got a lot of accuracy but lower power....
assauly have meduim range high power and medium accuracy
i just cant see any situation that someone with smg kill someone with assault....

and should i use more than one weapon or
use the same weapon for all maps ?

Undead_.
04-03-2007, 10:50 AM
well...i can see that the smg's got a lot of accuracy but lower power....
assauly have meduim range high power and medium accuracy
i just cant see any situation that someone with smg kill someone with assault....

Want2Snipe
04-03-2007, 11:18 AM
I use the G3K4 as my Heavy weapon of choice (I change it for the AK47 or 552 from time to time just to experiment but I always go back to the G3K4). I use it as a sniper rifle as well and usually on Single shot.

I use the UMP45 as my SMG and my first weapon, light and on semi auto, it can sit a tango faster than anything else w/o the recoil of others so spray'm is very easy than with an MTAR or others. I also use the MP5 from time to time but I always go back to the UMP45.

spiderHIGH
04-03-2007, 01:08 PM
you have to remember even though SMGS have low damage they toss out bullets insanely fast which pretty much makes of up the lack of damage.

IE: Does 2 damage per bullet but shoots out 10 per second dealing 20.
Have another gun that deals 4 per round but shoots out 5 per second comes out to 20. Same thing in the end just waste more ammo with smgs and single shot fires arent as useful but still with one head shot you can take them down.

Undead_.
04-04-2007, 08:33 AM
so what most people use? from what i gave...
g36c
mtar21
ump45