PDA

View Full Version : 4 players co-op splitscreen



darzero0
06-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Does anybody knows if haze is going to have a 4 player co-op splitscreen or at least multiplayer...

TerranUp16
06-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Yes.

C_Marcussen
06-02-2007, 01:36 AM
I beleive it was said in one of the videos that splitscreen was two player only. But you have have 4 player co-op network.

deded999
06-02-2007, 04:37 AM
Definetly only two-player split-screen, although you will still be able to play online or LAN co-op with other people in this mode.

squeeky3279
06-02-2007, 07:51 AM
I think 4-player coop over internet might be a bit difficult. With a LAN connection you can easily connect two boxes directly. If you do the same over internet without some kind of mediator, then you come into the realm of setting up port forwarding on your DSL box, etc. Support for that will be a nightmare (10-year-olds will be fine, anyone over 40 might need to borrow a 10-year-old to configure it). http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TerranUp16
06-02-2007, 09:13 AM
The IGN article confirmed two-player splitscreen, but I'm fairly certain you can up that for four should you wish.

deded999
06-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by TerranUp16:
The IGN article confirmed two-player splitscreen, but I'm fairly certain you can up that for four should you wish.

It's slightly difficult to get the language right on this one - four player co-op is definetly in, but I'm sure Neko has already established on here that, although originally expected to appear, four player split-screen, (ie. four players on one machine), is not possible in Haze.

And I don't see why 4 player co-op should be difficult online - why any more difficult than 24-32-40 player deathmatches?

somecut8
06-02-2007, 03:21 PM
I read in a Playstation magazine that it will allow 4 player offline splitscreen. This is because the game involves a team of 4, and players can join in and out whenever they like.

frd_neko
06-02-2007, 03:57 PM
I can see I'll be forever re-stating this one. Two player splitscreen only. Four player coop over a LAN or online. So technically 4 player offline co-op is possible. It's just so hard to make it clear which options are available without drawaing a diagram or something! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

squeeky3279
06-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by deded999:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TerranUp16:
The IGN article confirmed two-player splitscreen, but I'm fairly certain you can up that for four should you wish.

It's slightly difficult to get the language right on this one - four player co-op is definetly in, but I'm sure Neko has already established on here that, although originally expected to appear, four player split-screen, (ie. four players on one machine), is not possible in Haze.

And I don't see why 4 player co-op should be difficult online - why any more difficult than 24-32-40 player deathmatches? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, my thinking was that multiplayer would almost certainly be hosted on a dedicated server. I can't see anyone wanting to pay for a dedicated server so that 4 people can do the story missions.

It is of course possible to do direct machine linking, as LAN and WAN are just different medias - just not as easy to configure with a WAN as it is a basic LAN where you are on the same subnet.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

deded999
06-03-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by frd_neko:
I can see I'll be forever re-stating this one. Two player splitscreen only. Four player coop over a LAN or online. So technically 4 player offline co-op is possible. It's just so hard to make it clear which options are available without drawaing a diagram or something! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

Well I did try...

Straight from the horses mouth then. /thread.

frd_neko
06-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by deded999:
Well I did try...

Straight from the horses mouth then. /thread.

The effort's appreciated all the same. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

cob_shaw
06-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by frd_neko:
I can see I'll be forever re-stating this one. Two player splitscreen only. Four player coop over a LAN or online. So technically 4 player offline co-op is possible. It's just so hard to make it clear which options are available without drawaing a diagram or something! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

Diagrams are cool http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

deded999
06-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Actually that probably wouldn't be hard to do...

darzero0
06-04-2007, 10:30 AM
update, the game will be 2 players splitscreen coop for the campaing and multiplayer, we dont know yet.

Rasomaso
06-04-2007, 11:01 AM
For real? Are you sure?
News for me... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Thingamajig257
06-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Well, I'd have to say that's slightly dissapointing.

And if Multiplayer's only 2 screens then suddenly Halo 3 goes up on my list. Coz if it's one thing I can't stand it's games where 4-player split screen should be there (i.e. SWBF on PS2) but isn't.

deded999
06-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Thingamajig257:
Well, I'd have to say that's slightly dissapointing.

And if Multiplayer's only 2 screens then suddenly Halo 3 goes up on my list. Coz if it's one thing I can't stand it's games where 4-player split screen should be there (i.e. SWBF on PS2) but isn't.

Horses for courses. There are obviously reasons for it to be missing however. Personally I'd prefer to see it in, but a tiny screen running with a lower graphical quality/**** frame-rate I can do without as well.

TerranUp16
06-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Thingamajig257:
Well, I'd have to say that's slightly dissapointing.

And if Multiplayer's only 2 screens then suddenly Halo 3 goes up on my list. Coz if it's one thing I can't stand it's games where 4-player split screen should be there (i.e. SWBF on PS2) but isn't.

Neko has only said that co-op would be restricted to two-player splitscreen. He has said nothing about multiplayer, which is the only place where Halo 3 comes into play because it doesn't have 4-way co-op.

darzero0
06-06-2007, 09:28 PM
ok, so coop is 2 players splitscreen only, what about 4 players splitscreen non-coop. nobody seems to know, not even the people at frd cause nobody gave an answer. so, there is anyway we can play 4 players splitscreen or not.

deded999
06-07-2007, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by darzero0:
ok, so coop is 2 players splitscreen only, what about 4 players splitscreen non-coop. nobody seems to know, not even the people at frd cause nobody gave an answer. so, there is anyway we can play 4 players splitscreen or not.

Technically I can't see any reason why 4 player s/s co-op would be any harder or more difficult than 4 player s/s DM, (besides having no AI characters on-screen). With that in mind, I think that to have one game-mode allow 4p s/s but not the other would be a nonsense, in which case no four player split-screen at all. I also believe if you could have 4p s/s in any way then Neko would have said so in his earlier post, unless he didn't because it's part of the MP and they don't want to disclose it yet. My guess is the former.

TerranUp16
06-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Recall though that prior TS games have only had 2PL co-op, and thus the screen was only ever split two ways. It's quite possible that the campaign requires a larger screen in order to fully appreciate it than multiplayer does.

deded999
06-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by TerranUp16:
Recall though that prior TS games have only had 2PL co-op, and thus the screen was only ever split two ways. It's quite possible that the campaign requires a larger screen in order to fully appreciate it than multiplayer does.

True, but then co-op was only an addition to TSFP, and they were never likely to add three NPC's to each level. We'll find out for sure when the MP aspects are revealed.

TerranUp16
06-07-2007, 09:42 PM
TS2 had co-op as well.

OSS1E
06-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Can i just say that Neko did just say 4 player will be possible but you will need two machines in one Lan for that so no 4 players on one console which - would be a nice feature for me ( i have my m8s around alot normaly with a brother and my sis joins in (shes rubbish)) but if i where to choose it would be nice so i say Please add 4p split screen (all u need is decent size tv) mines 26 in so im gd.

SteamBot
06-20-2007, 06:04 AM
Jeez what a massive disappointment.

For those who don't know/remember me, I'm one of the OGs who signed up on the basis of Haze's E3 2006 trailer. It's still brilliant, it's still my favourite trailer and, well, the opposition is admittedly laughably bad (see Rainbow Six Vegas E3 2006 trailer for a genuine LOL). I'm also a big fan of GE/PD/TS:FP, and everything FRD people have said about Haze has just confirmed that I'm on the same wavelength with them in terms of what we want to see a good console multiplayer shooter accomplish.

But my gosh, this just ruins for me every correct turn FRD has made with this game. It's just so disappointing that even a team as great as Free Radical Design aren't able to implement this most basic of feature sets, one that has been almost totally lacking in console games since the N64. I know it's not from lack of talent, or lack of willingness to incorporate every cool feature they could ever possibly think up, but I want to be able to enjoy this game in the most obvious and simple way. Fun fact: I also don't watch DVDs over the Internet with my friends and talk to them via headset, or connect together two soundsystems, four speakers and two copies of the same CD to listen to music with them. I'm gonna resist a circle-jerking analogy right here, but it's hard guys, it's real hard.

Honestly FRD, good luck to you guys (POSSIBLY EVEN GIRLS OOOOH ). The press Haze has been getting recently is promising, and there are going to be plenty of gamers who will get, from the SP and online portions of the game, what I wanted from 4P split-screen. And I'm very jealous of them. I hope this is a big success for you and I hope you wipe the Halo-is-the-one-and-only-god mentality out of a lot of enthusiast press, developers and publishers. I won't buy Haze although I will play it when it comes out, but out of fandom and design and writing curiosity rather than (those reasons and) having a riot with my mates.

Thank you all for letting me rant. I am really happy that I have the means to let the most talented mob of SOBs hear what I feel is the lament of a large audience of jaded gamers and ex-gamers.

We just want to put the thing in and play it.

deded999
06-20-2007, 06:37 AM
Don't count your chickens just yet Steambot - it's looking more likely that 4p s/s will be available for MP, just not co-op. We've no way of knowing this for sure yet, but hang in there and keep hoping...

darzero0
06-20-2007, 09:33 AM
ok seriously, is there a 4 players splitscreen in haze or not. im not talking about coop, im talking about any type of gameplay. multiplayer deathmatches with bots or just straight 2 against 2. does any body at frd who knows...I mean goldeneye had it, perfect dark had it, ts2 and tsfp, rainbow six vegas got it(even 4 players coop splitscreen)

Its probably just my opinion but if a game doesnt have a 4 players deathmatches splitscreen it sucks. if haze doesnt have it, ill make a special exception cause it simply rocks.

Rasomaso
06-20-2007, 10:04 AM
In FRD I'm sure they know everything about it, but details about MP are not revealed yet.

frd_neko
06-20-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm not diving into this debate again (I've made my point of view pretty clear several times before), but I have to say I think it's a mite unfair to dismiss a game that you've seen so little of based on the lack of a single feature. Especially as I struggle to think of a single competing title that is confirmed to offer that feature either.

At the end of the day we've spent a couple of years now working insanely hard to make HAZE the best game it possibly can be but the power of next gen consoles isn't infinite, so there always has to be compromise somewhere. We always try to listen to our fans as much as we possibly can (hell, I've spent a hell of a lot of time on these very forums over the last year, answering questions and trying to calm any concerns people have - how many other devs do that?), but we can't please everyone all of the time. But that doesn't mean we don't try and it certainly doesn't mean we're trying to do it just to annoy or spite people. We're only human at the end of the day. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

deded999
06-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by frd_neko:
I'm not diving into this debate again (I've made my point of view pretty clear several times before), but I have to say I think it's a mite unfair to dismiss a game that you've seen so little of based on the lack of a single feature. Especially as I struggle to think of a single competing title that is confirmed to offer that feature either.

At the end of the day we've spent a couple of years now working insanely hard to make HAZE the best game it possibly can be but the power of next gen consoles isn't infinite, so there always has to be compromise somewhere. We always try to listen to our fans as much as we possibly can (hell, I've spent a hell of a lot of time on these very forums over the last year, answering questions and trying to calm any concerns people have - how many other devs do that?), but we can't please everyone all of the time. But that doesn't mean we don't try and it certainly doesn't mean we're trying to do it just to annoy or spite people. We're only human at the end of the day. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

I've always been a fan of 4 player s/s, but honestly I don't think I've played it since before TSFP, or very seldom - once I got online it was actually easier to play that way, as I could play against more friends and they didn't have to be in the same room. That's me personally, but as online play becomes more widespread it's bound to become less important to many people and is always going to negatively impact on a game engine, so becoming less important to developers - as it should if we are to get better games. Besides, the inclusion of LAN means that those who are really desperate to play four in a room can do so, although admittedly the set up is a little complex, (doesn't stop PC players though does it?).

Unfortunately, the more you give the more people want, (some people will never be happy unless Haze offers 40 player online, four player s/s, bests Halo for multiplayer options, offers full mod options and a mapmaker, world-beating AI and physics, has the best story ever written, comes out first for their format and looks better than Crysis on Alienware - you'll probably hit some of them, but you know what I mean), but rest assured that plenty of people here appreciate your support of the forum and the fans Neko.

frd_neko
06-20-2007, 04:24 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif That's not in doubt, don't worry.

Thing is, I don't blame people for wanting the moon on a stick - hell, in a way I think people have a right to demand it after forking out 200+ for a new games console. But I just wish folks wouldn't take it so hard when they don't get it, is all! Especially when we're working so hard to deliver in so many other areas...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

Tesseract
06-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey, I was a little disappointed there was no four-team CTB on TS2 after it was in the original, but that sure didn't stop me from playing the hell out of TS2!

After seeing the AI function on some of my 4-team CTB boards, I can understand. They'd just keep scoring on each other and getting easy bag captures!

Keep it coming, neko. We're all pulling for ya despite your continuing inability to explain NECTAR. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TerranUp16
06-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by frd_neko:
I'm not diving into this debate again (I've made my point of view pretty clear several times before), but I have to say I think it's a mite unfair to dismiss a game that you've seen so little of based on the lack of a single feature. Especially as I struggle to think of a single competing title that is confirmed to offer that feature either.

At the end of the day we've spent a couple of years now working insanely hard to make HAZE the best game it possibly can be but the power of next gen consoles isn't infinite, so there always has to be compromise somewhere. We always try to listen to our fans as much as we possibly can (hell, I've spent a hell of a lot of time on these very forums over the last year, answering questions and trying to calm any concerns people have - how many other devs do that?), but we can't please everyone all of the time. But that doesn't mean we don't try and it certainly doesn't mean we're trying to do it just to annoy or spite people. We're only human at the end of the day. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

Translation:
When running four-player splitscreen, the game is essentially rendering four different views. Although each view is smaller, that does not diminish the fact that each view is still potentially looking at the same amount of objects. Thus, four views means the system must handle potentially 4x the polies (I'd assume texture sizes would be quartered, so I don't think they'd be an issue) as a single screen. Additionally, any physics computations (for example, if bullet trajectories are calculated via physics) must be performed for all four splitscreens as well as opposed to just one. Thus, ultimately, it becomes an issue of whether you want those nice graphics, or if you want four-player splitscreen. Even taking the graphics out of the equation, there are still other issues to consider, such as the physics. All of these computations must now be done on one machine for four players. It's quite possible that this simply was not possible, and thus would have compromised the gameplay.

Now, when two consoles are hooked together, you have two systems which can do those computations, and therefore it becomes feasible. The same kinda applies for online. I don't know how Haze is handling the relationship between client and server, so I really can't say too much more on that, but at the very least I can say that it doesn't entail the same strains on your system that 4 player co-op would.

SteamBot
06-22-2007, 09:06 PM
No Neko, I'm sorry!!! Hahaha. I still think you guys are amazing, I assumed you're working your butts off, and I think this and BioShock are going to be a big advance for games (one that we haven't seen for a while, like GoldenEye and Thief). I guess I just really need in-industry people to see that 4PS-S is really important to a lot of people.

Also, I was unaware this had been debated before, so sorry for that. Like I said before, I really do wish FRD the best success on this. Damn the original trailer is just so awesome!

Codyxhaze
06-26-2007, 07:54 AM
I cant belive ubisoft isnt making this atleast a 16 person online team battle cause knowing of ghost recon and ect they always had it.

TerranUp16
06-26-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Codyxhaze:
I cant belive ubisoft isnt making this atleast a 16 person online team battle cause knowing of ghost recon and ect they always had it.

24 player online.

DeadPool1990
07-02-2007, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by TerranUp16:


24 player online.

wait, for ALL consoles, or just PS3? thatd be sick on the 360 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

DeadPool1990
07-02-2007, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by TerranUp16:

Translation:
When running four-player splitscreen, the game is essentially rendering four different views. Although each view is smaller, that does not diminish the fact that each view is still potentially looking at the same amount of objects. Thus, four views means the system must handle potentially 4x the polies (I'd assume texture sizes would be quartered, so I don't think they'd be an issue) as a single screen. Additionally, any physics computations (for example, if bullet trajectories are calculated via physics) must be performed for all four splitscreens as well as opposed to just one. Thus, ultimately, it becomes an issue of whether you want those nice graphics, or if you want four-player splitscreen. Even taking the graphics out of the equation, there are still other issues to consider, such as the physics. All of these computations must now be done on one machine for four players. It's quite possible that this simply was not possible, and thus would have compromised the gameplay.

Now, when two consoles are hooked together, you have two systems which can do those computations, and therefore it becomes feasible. The same kinda applies for online. I don't know how Haze is handling the relationship between client and server, so I really can't say too much more on that, but at the very least I can say that it doesn't entail the same strains on your system that 4 player co-op would.

Translation for the Translation:

Next-gen games are so powerful that one console simply cannot keep up with the ever increasing Awesomeness of a game and its off the charts abilities. Did that help? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

the_assassin_07
07-08-2007, 06:57 AM
Imagine playing online with one team promise hand and the other the haze people, a bit like resistance when ur da humans or aliens(thats wicked aswellhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) , that wud be so kl http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Rasomaso
07-08-2007, 07:30 AM
It's gonna be like one team mantel and the other promise hand if you mean that.

DeadPool1990
07-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
Imagine playing online with one team promise hand and the other the haze people, a bit like resistance when ur da humans or aliens(thats wicked aswellhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) , that wud be so kl http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

They already have a name for that, its called TDM lol

Darkclaw88
07-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Okay, so this is what I want to know (pardon me if this has already been clarified, but I did not see it). I heard recently that you can play split screen on one machine, and still play 4-player co-op if you hook up with another two players on the network. Is this true, or did I misunderstand what was said (I believe I heard this in the second developer video diary)?

Any info will help! BTW, I am more excited about this game than any other this year, so thank you Free Radical...

~Clawed

STEAMBOT:
You talk up this game, so why would you have a problem supporting it by ACTUALLY BUYING IT?

frd_neko
07-12-2007, 02:03 PM
HAZE maths:

2 players on one PS3 + 2 players on another PS3 over a LAN/online = four player co-op goodness

\o/

Neko.

Darkclaw88
07-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Awesome http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

SteamBot
07-14-2007, 03:51 AM
It doesn't have the feature set I want. Neither does Blacksite, Kane and Lynch or Frontlines, disappointingly.

However, Conflict: Global Storm does, and it cost me AU$20. So that's at least a AU$700 saving on new hardware, at least until Conflict 5 comes out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I'm still following all of these games, bar Frontlines, with keen interest though. Haze most of all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

deded999
07-14-2007, 07:33 AM
Although it isn't an FPS, (neither's Conflict though right?), Warhawk offers 4-player split-screen on one machine - you can see it in the recent trailer, and I'm not sure but I think you can have those four players join a larger 32-player online match.

Gametrailers (http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1681) - watch the E3 07 trailer.

SteamBot
07-15-2007, 05:18 AM
Dude, I'm going to check that right out! Thanks a lot!

HAZEking
07-16-2007, 01:41 AM
sweet aslong as atleast 2 people form 1 machine

TerranUp16
07-19-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm actually following Frontlines a lot more closely given the failure of ET: QW to deliver on its promises of being a deep tactical shooter. Nonetheless, Haze is of even greater interest. Additionally, it looks like FR may well trash ET: QW entirely, by providing better combat, more diverse factions, and better battles.

Elsa
07-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by deded999:
Although it isn't an FPS, (neither's Conflict though right?), Warhawk offers 4-player split-screen on one machine - you can see it in the recent trailer, and I'm not sure but I think you can have those four players join a larger 32-player online match.

Gametrailers (http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1681) - watch the E3 07 trailer.

I beta tested Warhawk and the splitscreen capabilities are incredible! A simple press of the start button and the screen splits and you're both online playing the game. 2-4 people can play online from the same PS3 in a room with up to 32 people total. It's an TPS for viewpoint, but you get used to it very quickly and the game has a short learning curve.

It's a very hectic, fast paced, frenetic and fun shooter game... and there's really no feeling quite like blowing your husband up with a tank while he's sitting on the couch next to you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I do hope that HAZE has a solid splitscreen offline mode! There just aren't enough games for "gaming couples".

deded999
07-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Elsa44:
I beta tested Warhawk and the splitscreen capabilities are incredible! A simple press of the start button and the screen splits and you're both online playing the game. 2-4 people can play online from the same PS3 in a room with up to 32 people total. It's an TPS for viewpoint, but you get used to it very quickly and the game has a short learning curve.

It's a very hectic, fast paced, frenetic and fun shooter game... and there's really no feeling quite like blowing your husband up with a tank while he's sitting on the couch next to you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I do hope that HAZE has a solid splitscreen offline mode! There just aren't enough games for "gaming couples".

Wish the wife felt the same way... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif If we go off Timesplitters, Haze will have a great split-screen option. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

darzero0
08-21-2007, 11:23 AM
ok, seriously, its really annoying. IS THERE A 4 PLAYERS SPLITSCREEN OR NO. Im not talking about coop here. Just any type of 4 players ss. Somebody answer.

Toad17
08-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by darzero0:
ok, seriously, its really annoying. IS THERE A 4 PLAYERS SPLITSCREEN OR NO. Im not talking about coop here. Just any type of 4 players ss. Somebody answer.

I got this one guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Multiplayer demystified (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7551024144/m/2381031185)


Originally posted by Toad17:
Still seems to be a bit of confusion on the issue of multiplayer so I whipped up this diagram to outline the subtle differences between campaign and the much sought after 4 player splitscreen. Let me know if I missed something.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2384/visualhazevg0.png

darzero0
08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
nice diagram but still, it doesnt say if we get a 4 players ss. Im not talking about campaign. We all know that coop ss is only 2 players. I guess that if nobody knows yet its only because frd is not sure yet. They are probably working on right now and test it.

Toad17
08-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by darzero0:
nice diagram but still, it doesnt say if we get a 4 players ss. Im not talking about campaign. We all know that coop ss is only 2 players. I guess that if nobody knows yet its only because frd is not sure yet. They are probably working on right now and test it.

To the best of my knowledge there is 4 player splitscreen offered outside of the story mode, but I could be wrong. Best way to find out is wait for the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Gypsy816
08-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Toad17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darzero0:
nice diagram but still, it doesnt say if we get a 4 players ss. Im not talking about campaign. We all know that coop ss is only 2 players. I guess that if nobody knows yet its only because frd is not sure yet. They are probably working on right now and test it.

To the best of my knowledge there is 4 player splitscreen offered outside of the story mode, but I could be wrong. Best way to find out is wait for the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And wait we shall... lol.

deded999
08-22-2007, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Toad17:

I got this one guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Multiplayer demystified (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7551024144/m/2381031185)


I've tried several times but I can't get your image to work mate - any chance of re-posting/hosting it?

Toad17
08-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by deded999:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toad17:

I got this one guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Multiplayer demystified (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7551024144/m/2381031185)





I've tried several times but I can't get your image to work mate - any chance of re-posting/hosting it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry about that. Imageshack is dropping the ball lately. Lemme know if this one works http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1407/1204031150_0fc6231cee.jpg?v=0

deded999
08-22-2007, 12:05 PM
That works fine, cheers.