PDA

View Full Version : M1 Maniac

gill.g
12-28-2006, 12:10 PM
i dont understand why u locked the last topic.
I mean this guy was just expressing his opinion on the game (in a mature or immature way, who cares, everyone is not as mature as you are).i mean, isnt why forums are here for? if moderators just lock threads only because they don't agree with it or its not mature enough for them or whatever then its pointless to have a forum

Firefight700
12-28-2006, 02:06 PM
gill, we don`t have a problem with him coming back and reposting a topic with this subject matter, it`s the way he did it, he needs to be more mature about it. The forums are not the place to come and just blow up about whatever it is that is bothering you about the game, and not want to add anything constructive to help out the forum or those playing the game. Sorry, but the Mods. are not going to stand by while that happens. If you think that this subject needs to be discussed, then by all means, start a new topic about it.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Firefight700/Drayton1.jpg

gill.g
12-28-2006, 03:30 PM
no its not that i want to start a new topic about it , i wasnt even going to post in this thread. OK, the title is totaly immature but the content of the first post isnt. and i just think its not a good reason to close it.as far as i can tell, he didnt insult anyone or caused a fight. after all,nearly everyone in this forum loves bia and its good sometimes to hear from someone who thinks its a really bad game. it helps the players see bia from another point of vue .