PDA

View Full Version : ps2 ups and downs

Instinct1234
03-29-2005, 06:26 PM
the only good news is that i have been number 1 in the world for about all day, the bad stuff is that the game was created. this game should be called pandora tomorrow v.2.0. on the ps2, it is the same as PT except for the 4 new maps. No merc guns, no cloak suit, no coop moves, no nothing. If you havent bought it for ps2 already, dont do it. AHHHHHH

Instinct1234
03-29-2005, 06:26 PM
the only good news is that i have been number 1 in the world for about all day, the bad stuff is that the game was created. this game should be called pandora tomorrow v.2.0. on the ps2, it is the same as PT except for the 4 new maps. No merc guns, no cloak suit, no coop moves, no nothing. If you havent bought it for ps2 already, dont do it. AHHHHHH

Gangxta123
03-29-2005, 06:34 PM
well duh ps2 version aint gonna get nuthin that new its all for pc and Xbox gamers

SABU1111
03-30-2005, 04:15 AM
Some people aren't buying the game for SvM. They're buying for single player and co-op.

michael_589
03-30-2005, 09:14 AM
if they made the game for all the consols why would they treat pc and xbox special this is all screwed up, does anyone know if there is any possibility to ubi making a patch that would include all the new moves and gadgets, we dont really need all the new maps if we can atleast get they stuff ubi said we would get!!!!

iggadore
03-30-2005, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by michael_589:
if they made the game for all the consols why would they treat pc and xbox special this is all screwed up <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree entirely. I am the owner of a Gamecube(pathetic, I know) and regardless of the fact that gamecube can handle online, the makers of SCPT and SCCT decided that they would only give special privileges to PC Xbox and PS2 owners. That has to be the only thing that ticks me off about the current SC games. Also, why should PS2 be the only one to get the special knife move? If they are going to make things different for each system, why be nice to some and decide to leave other systems such as Gamecube and PS2(especially gamecube) in the dark?

and i wasn't just buying it just for singleplayer or coop I was really looking forward to a possibility of online...

Instinct1234
03-30-2005, 03:04 PM
yeah, im mad, but i think i will go trade it in and say something like its the worst peice of c.rap that i have ever played and get my money back. i guess i will get brothers in arms or somethin.