PDA

View Full Version : Ezios AC2 outfit vs his AC Brotherhood outfit.

bobs99
12-10-2010, 06:35 AM
Is there a way of getting Ezio's AC2 outfit in Brotherhood? I think it looks a lot cooler, the 2 ribbons hanging from the right side look awesome when free running.

Im not sure I like Ezios new outfit much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Ru1986
12-10-2010, 06:37 AM
The Roman Stone colour one is my fav i think Botherhood is better in most respects so dont know there probably is a way to get it yea.

ShadowRage41
12-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by bobs99:
Is there a way of getting Ezio's AC2 outfit in Brotherhood? I think it looks a lot cooler, the 2 ribbons hanging from the right side look awesome when free running.

Im not sure I like Ezios new outfit much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

You know I kind of prefer the new outfit, though I like the old one as well. maybe in the future it might be added in uplay, you can get Altair's armor there.

ClixWizard
12-10-2010, 09:34 AM
The new color and cape options are great. Too bad the ultimate armor in ACB looks rather terrible though.

zGift
12-10-2010, 11:16 AM
I like both outfits. AC2's seems more flashy, while AC:B seems more about business. I like them both equally.

rileypoole1234
12-12-2010, 10:19 AM
I have no idea why but i just overall love the AC2 outfit more. The one in brotherhood looks rather like a dress to me. I think Ezio looks more noble and just more suave in the AC2 outfit. I wish they make it downloadable or uplay or something.

Cheers mate

Arathar
12-12-2010, 10:43 AM
You can. Altiar's Armour that you buy from Uplay looks exactly like the Master Assassin Set from ACII. It's the Wetland Ebony + ACII assassin look + Altiars Armour (it has no effect though, you have to buy new armour in Rome.)

Zire1022
12-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by ClixWizard:
The new color and cape options are great. Too bad the ultimate armor in ACB looks rather terrible though. agreed why in the world it can not be dyed or swap out the cape is beyond me.