PDA

View Full Version : Big white glob...patch didn't fix.

Manteuffel
03-17-2005, 12:13 PM
I know this has been brought up a few times, but it seems patch 1.1 did not fix the big, white glob bug. Anyone know how to fix this or whether a patch for this is going to be released? I know I'm not the only person with this problem.

Manteuffel
03-17-2005, 12:13 PM
I know this has been brought up a few times, but it seems patch 1.1 did not fix the big, white glob bug. Anyone know how to fix this or whether a patch for this is going to be released? I know I'm not the only person with this problem.

jack010
03-17-2005, 01:29 PM
I have the same problem.

Help!

KiwiVenge
03-17-2005, 01:56 PM
I remember a fix about this being posted before.
I trhink it is a matter of where you execute teh game from. Try starting teh game from the cd auto run, if the blob is still there, try starting the game from start menu or desktop icon. One way or the other the blob is gone.
Maybe check on the Help Forum for a more knowledgable reply. (I do not have my copy yet, it comes today)

Hfael
03-17-2005, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manteuffel:
I know this has been brought up a few times, but it seems patch 1.1 did not fix the big, white glob bug. Anyone know how to fix this or whether a patch for this is going to be released? I know I'm not the only person with this problem. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Run the game from the DVD (i.e. browse to My Computer, double-click on the DVD drive, which should have the SH3 logo, and then select 'Play' from the game menu that shows up).