PDA

View Full Version : PLZ HELP ME !

beware2006
10-09-2006, 08:36 AM
Hi !
I live in French and i have need your help for my school work ! lol PLEASE HELP ME...
Choose the correct form of the verbs.

<span class="ev_code_green">DO YOU WRITE / HAVE YOU WRITTEN / WERE YOU WRITING </span>to the bank manager yet ?
<span class="ev_code_green">I HAVENT FINISHED / HADN'T FINISHED/ DIDN'T FINISH</span> yet.
<span class="ev_code_green">I HAVE BEEN TRYING / I HAVE TRIED / I TRIED </span>to decide what to say.
Hurry up! he <span class="ev_code_green">IS EXPECTING / HAS EXPECTED / HAS BEEN EXPECTING</span> your reply since last week.

Our teacher <span class="ev_code_green">INVITES / HAS INVITED / INVITED </span>the class to his house on saturday
<span class="ev_code_green">DO YOU GO / ARE YOU GOING / HAVE YOU GONE ?</span>
I'm Afraid not. <span class="ev_code_green">I WORK / USED TO WORK / AM WORKING</span> for my father on saturdays.

When <span class="ev_code_green">DID YOU HEAR / HAVE YOU HEARD / HAD YOU HEARD </span>your exam results?
When I <span class="ev_code_green">HAD PHONED / PHONED / HAVE PHONED </span>my teacher. She <span class="ev_code_green">HAS BEEN CHECKING / HAS CHECKED / WAS CHECKING </span>the list when I <span class="ev_code_green">HAD RUNG/ RANG / AM RINGING</span>, so she <span class="ev_code_green">WAS TELLING / TOLD / TELLS </span>me then.
<span class="ev_code_green">HAVE YOU EXPECTED / HAVE YOU BEEN SXPECTING / HAD YOU BEEN EXPECTING</span> to do so well ?
Not really, to be honest !

It's for tomorrow THANK YOU ! if you need help in a work in french, answer me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

beware2006
10-09-2006, 08:36 AM
Hi !
I live in French and i have need your help for my school work ! lol PLEASE HELP ME...
Choose the correct form of the verbs.

<span class="ev_code_green">DO YOU WRITE / HAVE YOU WRITTEN / WERE YOU WRITING </span>to the bank manager yet ?
<span class="ev_code_green">I HAVENT FINISHED / HADN'T FINISHED/ DIDN'T FINISH</span> yet.
<span class="ev_code_green">I HAVE BEEN TRYING / I HAVE TRIED / I TRIED </span>to decide what to say.
Hurry up! he <span class="ev_code_green">IS EXPECTING / HAS EXPECTED / HAS BEEN EXPECTING</span> your reply since last week.

Our teacher <span class="ev_code_green">INVITES / HAS INVITED / INVITED </span>the class to his house on saturday
<span class="ev_code_green">DO YOU GO / ARE YOU GOING / HAVE YOU GONE ?</span>
I'm Afraid not. <span class="ev_code_green">I WORK / USED TO WORK / AM WORKING</span> for my father on saturdays.

When <span class="ev_code_green">DID YOU HEAR / HAVE YOU HEARD / HAD YOU HEARD </span>your exam results?
When I <span class="ev_code_green">HAD PHONED / PHONED / HAVE PHONED </span>my teacher. She <span class="ev_code_green">HAS BEEN CHECKING / HAS CHECKED / WAS CHECKING </span>the list when I <span class="ev_code_green">HAD RUNG/ RANG / AM RINGING</span>, so she <span class="ev_code_green">WAS TELLING / TOLD / TELLS </span>me then.
<span class="ev_code_green">HAVE YOU EXPECTED / HAVE YOU BEEN SXPECTING / HAD YOU BEEN EXPECTING</span> to do so well ?
Not really, to be honest !

It's for tomorrow THANK YOU ! if you need help in a work in french, answer me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Warrior0fLight
10-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Odd place to ask such a question, but here's what I believe is correct:

HAVE YOU WRITTEN to the bank manager yet ?
I HAVEN'T FINISHED yet.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING to decide what to say.
Hurry up! he HAS BEEN EXPECTING your reply since last week.

Our teacher INVITED the class to his house on saturday
ARE YOU GOING?
I'm Afraid not. I WORK for my father on saturdays.

When DID YOU HEAR your exam results?
When I PHONED my teacher. She WAS CHECKING the list when I RANG, so she TOLD me then.
HAD YOU BEEN EXPECTING to do so well ?
Not really, to be honest!

beware2006
10-10-2006, 07:52 AM
NICE come on in PM you are my friend and i have a creance with you.