PDA

View Full Version : Glitch found already!

II_Blackhawk_II
04-01-2005, 02:54 AM
It's nothing too big, but its cool.
Choose the map as Aquarius. You will need two spies for this. Go into the room with the huge fish tank (There's a box which can be released).
Go onto the stairs and you'll see that there is a two player move. Do that, then make the human ladder so your partner who boosted you can get up. Then walk accross to the middle of the room (without falling off) and drop onto the middle platform. Hopefully fish will be swimming alll around you and bubble coming everywhere. Like i said, nothing too big, but worth a laugh.

II_Blackhawk_II
04-01-2005, 02:54 AM
It's nothing too big, but its cool.
Choose the map as Aquarius. You will need two spies for this. Go into the room with the huge fish tank (There's a box which can be released).
Go onto the stairs and you'll see that there is a two player move. Do that, then make the human ladder so your partner who boosted you can get up. Then walk accross to the middle of the room (without falling off) and drop onto the middle platform. Hopefully fish will be swimming alll around you and bubble coming everywhere. Like i said, nothing too big, but worth a laugh.

HerrRadnob
04-02-2005, 12:22 PM
bump, its very funny looking

p.s. i found nemo, he tried to break my neck but i tasered him

ColdRecon
04-02-2005, 12:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HerrRadnob:
bump, its very funny looking

p.s. i found nemo, he tried to break my neck but i tasered him <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH........no...never again...your cut....